super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
FS1..... free UFC fights tonight..... right now. Chad Mendez just fought after a 2 year layoff..... fought a top contender and had a 1st round TKO. More good fights to follow.

Since I can't locate the Sports forum right now, and all everyones past posts seem to have vanished from our profiles, I can't quickly find things as usual, so I just posted here on this forum....... no time to keep searching.

Losing all those the past posts is a huge bummer when trying to dig up an old post for info, or just searching out things....... it was a HUGE help for those who knew how to use it.

The unknown fisherman:p:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
That Sage Northcutt fight was pretty intense! Sage got clipped hard in the opening bell of round 1. He came close to almost not making it out of that round imo. Luckily he weathered through, and near the end of round one he came through solid with some good stand-up!!

I think moving up in weight was a good choice for Sage. He's built to large for the lighter weights. Only problem is, 170 is a pretty tough division, so he needs to keep polishing up his game.

I thought his hand speed and stand-up looked really good tonight. Give this kid time..... I think he will get better and better now that he is training with a full camp...... we'll see.

The unknown fisherman:p:

Reactions: hilltop
Upvote 0

calicopro

I Should Upgrade My Account
Nov 20, 2003
La Mesa
Visit site
Name
Larry
Boat
17' Boston Whaler Montauk.... "Chocolate Bass"
Man Junior's shiny ass head was sticking straight up after every exchange! I thought for sure he was going to get ko'd, He was pumping the hell out of that jab though!

Upvote 0