RodRage

Share the stoke!
Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
Left the barn at 4:30 using left over salmon guts from Catalina last Wednesday, donuts on the first double set so bounced to another spot for a quick 20 minute soak which produced two keepers, tied the old girl back off at the dock by 9 PM. Love going solo it’s almost like a religious experience being out there alone!
View attachment 1245891

Last edited:

RodRage

Share the stoke!
Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
Yeah I'm looking at going out Wednesday. Hopefully they will continue to crawl for us.
Ill most likely be out, Hit me up if you wanna share info.

sea4reel

water taxi
Sep 2, 2009
Fountain Valley
Name
Tim Jarrett
Boat
25' custom Surfhunter
Sounds good. I actually met you a year and a half ago or so. I was getting a smog check at Insta-Tune.

RodRage

Share the stoke!
Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
Sounds good. I actually met you a year and a half ago or so. I was getting a smog check at Insta-Tune.
Yeah I remember you,

Last edited:

mhanson59hb

Fear No Fish
Apr 22, 2013
Huntington Beach
Name
Mike
Boat
2008 Trophy 1802 "Mako My Day"
Nice job. Love the old time Dog Town books! I grew up in that era skating pool, parks and pipes! All you're missing is a copy of Skateboarder mag, open to the "Who's Hot!" section.....

RodRage

Share the stoke!
Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
Nice job. Love the old time Dog Town books! I grew up in that era skating pool, parks and pipes! All you're missing is a copy of Skateboarder mag, open to the "Who's Hot!" section.....
it was an awesome time to be a kid. just saw a documentary about Skateboarder mag on Pluto tv, brought back some great memories.
I lived right down the street from Skatopia so it was on every day after school🤙