Uncle Binky

Proficient at swapping lower units
Oct 17, 2010
Monroe WA USA
Name
Mark
Boat
Herring Voices - Grady White 265 Express
We took this out of my buddy's Seasport this spring when we upgraded him to a 5.7 MPI. Good compression, bearings look good, and it has a newer 2 bbl carb. It's really just a SBC 305, and can be dropped in a Mercruiser or Crusader installation, but you knew that. $725.00 or possible trade for something cool, like a Massey Ferguson or something. Maybe a handful of magic beans. PM me.

Calis

Salish for "Kingfisher"
Sep 16, 2011
Blaine/Washington
Name
Bill
Boat
Bayliner 2855 Ciera
We took this out of my buddy's Seasport this spring when we upgraded him to a 5.7 MPI. Good compression, bearings look good, and it has a newer 2 bbl carb. It's really just a SBC 305, and can be dropped in a Mercruiser or Crusader installation, but you knew that. $725.00 or possible trade for something cool, like a Massey Ferguson or something. Maybe a handful of magic beans. PM me.

Still got it???

Uncle Binky

Oct 17, 2010
Monroe WA USA
Name
Mark
Boat
Yup.

Uncle Binky

Oct 17, 2010
Monroe WA USA
Name
Mark
Boat
TTT

Jeepjake

Sep 18, 2020
Atlanta
Name
Jake
Boat
somerset
Long shot of all long shots. This still available?

Jeepjake

Sep 18, 2020
Atlanta
Name
Jake
Boat
somerset
1989 Somerset. Twin Volvos and I think we smoked one last week. It got way hot before we found it was that bad. Its back in the slip and running, just makes a little sound it wasn't making before. No water in the oil but (best case) the heads will be taken off and given a once over. Worst case... full longblock replacement. Was hedging my bets with your inexpensive AQ211.

Uncle Binky

Oct 17, 2010
Monroe WA USA
Name
Mark
Boat
Best of luck.