Sep 20, 2008
San Diego Ca
Name
Charlie
Boat
24 wellcraft
Wellcraft 24 ft custom fishing boat (price drop) $24,900

Price: $24,900 price drop

This is a 1979 24 ft Well craft model air slot. The hull has a wide 9 inch walk around area so you don’t trip as you walk forward around the boat and this gives you a very dry boat in bad seas Price: $24,900

. Cruise 18 knots/Max 30 knots, 3 to 4 mile per gal of fuel consumption. Ph 858-245-0068

Boat equipment:

Volvo Diesel AD 41 200hp Turbo After cooler (700 hours on motor)

Volvo 290 DP out drive

100 gal fuel tank

Power trim tabs

Auto Pilot

VHF

Lowrance HDS8 with StructureScan

Garmin 178C GPS/Chart plotter

Furuno 24 mile Radar

Bait Tank

Salt water wash-down

New wiring and fuse panel

Stainless tower

New strata glass windows

New windlass Lewmar Pro-series stainless

Galvanized boat trailer with new tires

(Go to these web sites to read about the hull design)

http://www.omc-boats.org/cole.html

http://www.omc-boats.org/gallery/cole/3,602,179/qtr/p1.gif

Boat strataglass windows 002.jpg

IMG_0780.JPG

Wellcraft 001.jpg

Wellcraft 006.jpg

windlass Lowrance 001.jpg

Boat pictures 032.jpg

Boat pictures 041.jpg

Boat pictures 057.jpg

Boat strataglass windows 009.jpg

Boat strataglass windows 011.jpg

Boat strataglass windows 016.jpg

Boat strataglass windows 012.jpg

Boat strataglass windows 020.jpg

Boat strataglass windows 029.jpg

Boat strataglass windows 022.jpg

View attachment 610205

Boat pictures 012.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joeamerican30

San Diego Adventure, Inc.
Dec 10, 2011
san diego/ca/usa
www.SanDiegoAdventure.net
Name
Joe
Boat
Trophy Pro 2359
Looks like you've put a lot of time and $ into this dialed in machine. Weren't you trying to sell this last year? Don't want to insult your labor of love but I don't know anybody with a 30k budget looking for a 40yr old hull. I'd be interested if the price came down.

Upvote 0

tanner.s

Fish Slaughterer
Oct 18, 2012
San Diego
Name
Tanner
Boat
1997 Proline 23 W/A
Looks like you've put a lot of time and $ into this dialed in machine. Weren't you trying to sell this last year? Don't want to insult your labor of love but I don't know anybody with a 30k budget looking for a 40yr old hull. I'd be interested if the price came down.
I don't know... With the way that one is set up and how desirable an Airslot hull is, it could be worth 30k. Especially with diesel power. I guess it's worth whatever someone will pay.

Reactions: Ultimate Catch
Upvote 0

Deno

NO SHENANIGANS....
Jun 23, 2006
EL CAJON.
Name
DENO
Boat
23 CC SEA PRO
I'm hoping its still for sale in a few months because I want it!!!

Upvote 0

capnchas

Charlie's Place
Sep 20, 2008
San Diego Ca
Name
Charlie
Boat
24 wellcraft

I am all ways willing to look at an good offer. I am spending all my time fishing on three other boats now and not using my so I might as will sale it.

Upvote 0

gofishtails

gofishtails
Jun 1, 2007
Long Beach, Ca.
Name
Capt. Al
Boat
22 ft. CC
I am curious why this boat is $2000 more on Bloody Decks than what I have seen it advertised at for the last 2 years. I mean its a really nice boat and had my interest but I have been waiting for the price to come down a bit, not go up.

Upvote 0

91mar709

Jun 16, 2010
San Carlos, Mexico
This is a great buy on so many different levels--great economy with a Volvo diesel....smooth ride with air slot design.....looks like good electronics; that Furuno radar is an awesome piece of equipment--invaluble when heading out to the 209 at 4 am when there's no moon. . The boat looks good to go for fishing...$30,000 is a lot of money for sure but if you want to catch fish I don't see a better fishing maching out there. Just do your homework and due diligence. Talk to someone with a Yamaha, Honda or comparable 4 stroke and see how much they're spending on fuel and what range they have....I am thinking 25-30 hours on a tank of fuel with this fishing machine.

Upvote 0

capnchas

Charlie's Place
Sep 20, 2008
San Diego Ca
Name
Charlie
Boat
24 wellcraft
The fish are moving more north so you need to go further off shore, heading north or south and that mean more fuel to burn and my boat can save on fuel consumption.

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
Wow awesome boat , and set up first class

Can,t believe it's still here....

How go everything Charlie

Upvote 0

joeamerican30

San Diego Adventure, Inc.
Dec 10, 2011
san diego/ca/usa
www.SanDiegoAdventure.net
Name
Joe
Boat
Trophy Pro 2359
This is a great buy on so many different levels--great economy with a Volvo diesel....smooth ride with air slot design.....looks like good electronics; that Furuno radar is an awesome piece of equipment--invaluble when heading out to the 209 at 4 am when there's no moon. . The boat looks good to go for fishing...$30,000 is a lot of money for sure but if you want to catch fish I don't see a better fishing maching out there. Just do your homework and due diligence. Talk to someone with a Yamaha, Honda or comparable 4 stroke and see how much they're spending on fuel and what range they have....I am thinking 25-30 hours on a tank of fuel with this fishing machine.

Who are you say should do there "homework and due diligence"? I've had many boats with Yamaha and Honda 4 strokes, 2 strokes, and inboard/outboards and I know exactly what I was paying in gas. In fact it's my due diligence that is leading me to go view the 28ft aqua sport in Coronado listed at 15k on Clist with a Volvo 41b turbo diesel with 670 hrs. Let's just say that there is a reason that this boat hasn't sold at 30k even though it's been listed for over a year. For the owners sake I hope someone does help him to recoupe some of the coin he has invested. And of course I want to catch fish, who goes fishing hoping not to? You just don't need 30 grand to catch fish. :imdumb:

Upvote 0

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
Bout time.
Great boat

Upvote 0