Phil

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 5, 2006
Mississippi
Name
Phil
Boat
n/a
For Sale - two new in box Penn Torque Star Drag TRQ25N reels. Bought four of these at a great price the end of last year when Tackle Direct had them on sale (Penn was closing out the black Torques) with a nice Christmas discount. Will be converting two to 4.8:1 gears for 40-lb bait on my annual summer/fall long range trip out of San Diego. Had planned to use the other two as jig reels, but have changed my mind and will get something a little larger.

Both reels are new in box – both are factory 6.0:1 gears from Penn. The boxes were opened to check on the reels when I got them and not back out until today for photos. Everything Penn sends with the reel – instruction manual, rod clamp, wrench, Penn grease and Penn reel oil – is included.

Price is $275 each with shipping, insurance and tracking number included. If you want both, will go $530 to your door.

I’ve been around BD a while but don’t post much. Have done some buy and sell here and had great luck. PM with questions.

IMG_4363.JPG

IMG_4365.JPG

IMG_4366.JPG

Uglybones

Take a step to the left.
Jul 13, 2008
Lakeside
Name
Ian
Boat
the big one with 30 other people
Just pmed you I'll take both. Don't sale to Danny ^ he's a dick :)

droddy84

Jul 17, 2013
san diego
Name
Mclovin
Boat
One day!!
I'm not a dick, I'm a very polite but blunt a**hole!!!!! I do believe that is why we get along?

got2fishsd

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 21, 2005
Oceanside
Name
Eric
Boat
Maritime 20d
Tony if you want to sell the 25n let me know. I sent you a pm as well.

droddy84

Jul 17, 2013
san diego
Name
Mclovin
Boat
One day!!
Phil,
Thanks again for the reel, quick shipping and for keeping in contact with me. Hope to catch you on one of your trips out here.

Great seller.