San Fernando Valley
Name
Terry
Boat
20 ft Bayrunner
1998 Baja Bayrunner 19FT

1998 Suziki 65HP Two-Stroke. Runs perfect

2002 Nissan 5HP 4 Stroke kicker engine

Two 12 gallon fuel tanks set underneath the bait tank. (Comes with two extra 12 gallon fuel tanks)

Two new group 27 Batteries with on-Board charger

Lowrance LMS525 fish finder with GPS

Horizon VHF Radio

Racor water separator

Anchor & chain with 500FT of rope

New steering cable & new throttle cable

Leaning post with factory bait tank

Two bilge pumps

Front & back deck lights

Pacific single axle galvanized trailer, Very good condition

Good year marathon tires, Excellent condition with spare tire

Buddy bearings

New boat cover

Four life vest & all safety equipment

Asking Price
$5900

Text or Call
(818)823-6261

4.jpeg
6.jpeg
1.jpeg
2.jpeg
8.jpeg
10.jpeg
11.jpeg
3.jpeg
13.jpeg
5.jpeg
7.jpeg

kaijuu

Concussed
Sep 21, 2010
vista
Name
Keith
Boat
R180
Don't waste your time responding to this ad. I made arrangements to come up after stopping at the bank for cash. A while later he calls me to tell me he sold it to someone else. Just another douche-bag.

Reactions: Sullyfendi

Reel Kahuna

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 24, 2011
Lake Camanche, CA
Name
Seon
Boat
23.5' Navigator Duckworth F150 Yamaha
Don't waste your time responding to this ad. I made arrangements to come up after stopping at the bank for cash. A while later he calls me to tell me he sold it to someone else. Just another douche-bag.
I can relate to both seller and buyer's side.
I've driven hours to buy and was told it just sold. At least he called you.
Now I'll either send a deposit or call before leaving home.

As a seller my ad will read, "First come with cash gets it." But if someone say they'll come, I'll ask them to call when they leave, what time they expect to be arriving and call when they get 20 minutes away . No calls, no holding.

MarinCountyBorderPatrol

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 9, 2017
Sausalito
Name
Marin County Border Patrol
Boat
Scout CC
Have you ever sold anything on here? It's quite hard to manage everyone's user names from impossible-to-access-unless you're sitting at a computer PM's

Reel Kahuna

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 24, 2011
Lake Camanche, CA
Name
Seon
Boat
23.5' Navigator Duckworth F150 Yamaha
I've noticed several "Buyers" reply to "For Sale" ads that reads, "I want it, call me at ......". My thought is, why not send a PM to the buyer?

Often times the seller will list the item in several forums they belong to and also on Facebook, Craigslist and other sites so may not read each site daily but will be notified via email when a pm has been received...at least I do.

Afishboy

Jun 30, 2020
Santa Cruz, CA
Name
Andrew
Boat
What?
I'm a newbie, but looking for a Bayrunner and I'm wondering why this boat is relatively cheap and other 19 ft. Bayrunners are listed in the mid $22K?

AllzGood

Baja Bound
Jul 1, 2020
Ventura
Name
Dustin
Boat
19’ Bayrunner Baja
Who knows why they listed it for so low, perhaps they got it much cheaper many years ago. The price is appropriate for its NADA Value but obviously the current market value is much higher because of supply/demand. 22 K is a really nice bayrunner. This one is worth probably half that

Afishboy

Jun 30, 2020
Santa Cruz, CA
Name
Andrew
Boat
What?
Does anyone know how long SOLD ads stay up? Does the owner take them down? I'm just wondering how long I can go back and look at SOLD boats. Thanks!

AllzGood

Baja Bound
Jul 1, 2020
Ventura
Name
Dustin
Boat
19’ Bayrunner Baja
I’ve seen em 6+ years old, I’m sure they’re up longer than that too

Afishboy

Jun 30, 2020
Santa Cruz, CA
Name
Andrew
Boat
What?
Just realized you can right click, "save page as" and put the whole ad in a folder, so I"m saving the boats I'm interested in for future study.