Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses
Sounds like the tard got there :drunk: and realized he had the wrong ammo.....Stan?

May 16, 2006
sometimes oahu.....mostly iraq occasionally afghan
Name
mike
Boat
25 ft powercat "Crazy Haole"
man why does this shit happen to tourists and not stand up guys like me? that 1980's ghetto blaster would have been freshwater washed, disassembelled, oiled, and a new barrel added to it and would be sitting in my gun locker!!!

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
What I find funny is that as I am reading this right now in the paper, and it says "OFFICERS SECURED THE AREA, AND A POLICE DIVER RECOVERED THE WEAPON AND 44 ASSORTED BULLETS" LOL They sent a diver in 2 feet of water to recover the gun? I would have enjoyed watching that dive :rofl:

The unknown fisherman:p:

Double Z

Apr 12, 2004
Outside the Orange Curtain...
www.IspendtoomuchtimeonBloodyDecks.com
Name
Harry S. Stamper
Boat
Nope
What I find funny is that as I am reading this right now in the paper, and it says "OFFICERS SECURED THE AREA, AND A POLICE DIVER RECOVERED THE WEAPON AND 44 ASSORTED BULLETS" LOL They sent a diver in 2 feet of water to recover the gun? I would have enjoyed watching that dive :rofl:

I could tell you a few stories....

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
I could tell you a few stories....
I figured you could..... you probably have some good ones.

I suppose sending a diver in is just standard procedure, but just the visual of sending a diver in two feet of water to retrieve this seemed funny, as I pictured a guy with a tank and the whole get-up.

TROB

Oct 31, 2005
Idaho
Name
Tommy
Boat
Duck Schmuck - yak
Are you kidding me?? I need to go to the children's pool more often.