lynndeva

Fishing mom
Sep 14, 2009
Socal
Name
Debi
Boat
Wellcraft Coastal
That's what the weather report is saying...say it isn't snow.. I mean so :confused:

Screen Shot 2014-12-30 at 2.12.30 PM.png

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
I'm right at 1500' elevation.........it's snowed here 2 times in 20 years.....many times hailing......tonight it might happen!......

Reactions: lynndeva
Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
still at 46 degrees here but it fell 4 degrees in the last hour

maybe by morning.it will be dusting us...im at 1485 feet,the same as five miles north east in ramona but it usually doesn't snow where i'm at even if it does in ramona

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    for snow it need's to be colder then 32 Degrees ' but it could hail

For it to "stick" the ground temp would need to be colder than 32. At cloud elevation it might be cold enough to form snow???

Should be a trip tomorrow. I'm going to be laying in a frozen field with my shotgun in my lap hoping for a stupid honker to come close enough for:Death_To_Above::Death_To_Above:

I need to buy an ass warmer tonight. Do they sell those in SoCal?

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Raimond

Not as lean, not as mean, still a Marine...
    Mar 9, 2014
    SoCal
    Name
    Ray
    Boat
    23' IMP Hardtop - "4 Reel"
    Reactions: lynndeva
    Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
    Sep 6, 2005
    Escondido
    Name
    Buster Brown
    Boat
    28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
    For it to "stick" the ground temp would need to be colder than 32. At cloud elevation it might be cold enough to form snow???

Should be a trip tomorrow. I'm going to be laying in a frozen field with my shotgun in my lap hoping for a stupid honker to come close enough for:Death_To_Above::Death_To_Above:

Carl you left the back door wide open...

Upvote 0

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
  • Apr 24, 2005
    in the Hood
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Franks ho

Here is a simple trick. With your gas, you might explode though.

images

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Last edited:
    Upvote 0

lynndeva

Fishing mom
    Sep 14, 2009
    Socal
    Name
    Debi
    Boat
    Wellcraft Coastal
    "PASADENA, Calif. (AP) — The thousands of people who camp overnight or gather early to watch the annual Rose Parade will face an icy New Year's morning as temperatures fall near or below freezing across much of southwest California, the National Weather Service said Tuesday.
    A very cold low-pressure system followed by an arctic air mass was dropping through the state, bringing the possibility of very low-elevation snow and blustery winds Tuesday night and early Wednesday and then a big chill through Thursday morning."

sounds like fun...nope :cool:

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    "PASADENA, Calif. (AP) — The thousands of people who camp overnight or gather early to watch the annual Rose Parade will face an icy New Year's morning as temperatures fall near or below freezing across much of southwest California, the National Weather Service said Tuesday.
    A very cold low-pressure system followed by an arctic air mass was dropping through the state, bringing the possibility of very low-elevation snow and blustery winds Tuesday night and early Wednesday and then a big chill through Thursday morning."

Epic waterfowling weather! :D

Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
    Jun 22, 2006
    Garden Grove
    Name
    Gerry
    Boat
    One that floats

home Sweet home

Upvote 0

Raimond

Not as lean, not as mean, still a Marine...
    Mar 9, 2014
    SoCal
    Name
    Ray
    Boat
    23' IMP Hardtop - "4 Reel"
    maybe it's was your next door neighbor's ashes form his fire place

Not from 4 miles away & all the way home... I'm at 3400', it snows every year at least once.
    It's 37 now and still snowing, not sticking but snowing...

Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
    Jun 22, 2006
    Garden Grove
    Name
    Gerry
    Boat
    One that floats
    Wrong........
    I grew up in the midwest...... it snows regularly above 32F..... temp and humidity have to be right..... it's call "Evaporative cooling effect"
    I grew up back East and it would start sleeting as the temperature would start dropping than change to Snow' that all I know screw that shit

Upvote 0