Snow Summit. Method

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Throw back Thursday.

Method off the whale tail. The next launch spot after the (Wise men table top). Back in 1996. Senior in high school. I got knocked out and lights out off the wise men table.

Fish, surf, snowboard, and skateboard. In 1 day So Cal!

FB_IMG_1573757414467~2.jpg

Upvote 0

I hate seals

Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 24, 2004
SD
Name
Bryan Z
Boat
36' Hatteras
What board is that, sort of looks like a Solid from CO. Hard to tell.

Upvote 0

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Throw back Thursday.

Method off the whale tail. The next launch spot after the (Wise men table top). Back in 1996. Senior in high school. I got knocked out and lights out off the wise men table.

Fish, surf, snowboard, and skateboard. In 1 day So Cal!

View attachment 1089210

Was this in some sort of contest? I know I saw some kid jumping in a contest and he completely splatted and messed himself up.

Upvote 0

writebrian

... and I'm 6'5"
Jan 16, 2007
Arizona
Name
Brian
Boat
Whoever is Hot that week
I still have my Burton Floater 163

RIP Jake Burton :(

Upvote 0

I hate seals

Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 24, 2004
SD
Name
Bryan Z
Boat
36' Hatteras
Bored and cleaning up the attic - found a Burton Backhill and Burton Woody - these things are worth money now?
Some are, all depends on condition. I'd be into the Woody, I've always wanted one. Message me. Might buy both if you are into selling.

Upvote 0

Hooops

Nov 26, 2005
Huntington Harbour
Name
Hoops
Boat
17ft Whaler Montauk - "TYFISH"
They are both pretty thrashed - I will take some pics tomorrow and send them to you.

Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Was this in some sort of contest? I know I saw some kid jumping in a contest and he completely splatted and messed himself up.

Not me. Have only boarded maybe 30 times. All black off grid. That table has humbled allof of riders

Skied as a grom for fun living in SD with the family. Snow summit grom team challenged me around age 10, they all had team jackets and a season pass. I have more days skiing then snow boarding. Smoked them all on skis. From top of mountain to bottom. Got to the bottom and turned around. Didn't see any of the challengers. I thought I took the wrong route. About 1 minute later they started to appear way up there

Now that I give it more thought. They invited me to join the team. So they ended up being cool

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Posted on wrong thread. Rushing to pick up thai food. My order is ready LOL