The American Tackle Company

AlexFunke

Jul 27, 2020
Floirda
Name
Alex Funke
Boat
Triton
Built this one for my brother for his birthday. He wanted something to throw live bait at snook, redfish and smaller tarpon. He said he was tired of getting his but kicked 😂. Learned a important lesson on this one, not to over think your color combos. Ended up cutting off the first tiger and followed it up with this one.

Hope he doesn't mind that its a few weeks late!🤣

IMG_3701.jpegIMG_3702.jpegIMG_3703.jpegIMG_3704.jpegIMG_3705.jpegIMG_3706.jpegIMG_3707.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hotroddin

Landlocked, but still hookin' 'em
Feb 15, 2012
FC Colorado
Name
Matt Riddell
Boat
Fish Cat 4 "Seafood"
Looks good! You must have a lot of patience, tigers under the guide wraps is not something I'd be willing to deal with lol

None of my repeat customers expect to get their rod on time. They know it'll be awesome, but they know it'll be late. :D

Reactions: AlexFunke
Upvote 0

AlexFunke

Jul 27, 2020
Floirda
Name
Alex Funke
Boat
Triton
Looks good! You must have a lot of patience, tigers under the guide wraps is not something I'd be willing to deal with lol

None of my repeat customers expect to get their rod on time. They know it'll be awesome, but they know it'll be late. :D

😂 😂 The under wraps definitely tested my patience. The hardest part was making the bottom layer thick enough to create movement but not so thick that when i did my guide wraps it looked like i triple wrapped everything. One super thin layer of epoxy then one more a bit thicker.

Upvote 0