BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
Mr. Gil Marlin,

I will be sure to watch this video clip before I do my next cuts at the Poway Kid's Derby...

Perhaps you can be my next practice round?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHd33bvXqUc[/ame]

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow

THAT was his reaction when I told him I had given him a NY Giants haircut! I need to get more practice in so I can do this cut. I seriously wanted to try this. He was pretty nervous sitting there not sure what style cut he was going to end up with. He actually jumped out of his seat a few times to look at me and see if I was serious! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I can't wait until his hair grows out again and he needs another cut.

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
Nov 27, 2003
Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
Name
Scott
Boat
19.655' Aluminum
THAT was his reaction when I told him I had given him a NY Giants haircut! I need to get more practice in so I can do this cut. I seriously wanted to try this. He was pretty nervous sitting there not sure what style cut he was going to end up with. He actually jumped out of his seat a few times to look at me and see if I was serious! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I can't wait until his hair grows out again and he needs another cut.

Well, you have a whole year now to perfect that hair cut... :D

the Goodlife

SMILE!!!!! YOUR NOT DEAD!
Nov 19, 2008
PQ
Name
Aaron
Boat
14 & 20' Bayliner, Thee Goodlife & Captin Morgan
OUCH!!!! LOOOOWWW BLOOOOWWW :slap::idiot:

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
I was recently talking to Snarl about the time I cut his hair years ago and just came across this post. I am still laughing that he allowed me to cut his hair knowing that I didn't know what I was doing!

Funny how he never asked me to cut his hair after this time!

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses
I was recently talking to Snarl about the time I cut his hair years ago and just came across this post. I am still laughing that he allowed me to cut his hair knowing that I didn't know what I was doing!

Funny how he never asked me to cut his hair after this time!
I'm ready for the manscaping.