Haly0

Pescado hunter
Aug 10, 2015
Surf city, usa
Name
Hal
Boat
lightest load party boat available
What are some people’s favorite snacks to bring on overnight - party boat trips ? Of course I support most boat food. But we all know they’re ALWAYS limited and a little overpriced on snack options. I would love to hear what people bring, including the over the top ones.

Adrien Baker

Born to get down.
May 18, 2016
Taft
www.pbnation.com
Name
Adrien Baker
Boat
Ultra
I usually bring some type of fruits. They're refreshing after stuffing your face all day with burgers and cokes.
Like Bananas?

I usually just bring something to eat when I first wake up--like a Clif Bar or some sort of Protein bar. When I wake up early if I don't eat something right away I get a little nauseous and sometimes the kitchen isn't quite ready.

Other than that maybe some mixed nuts or beef jerky.

Adrien

Reactions: Haly0

hbouldin1216

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 10, 2012
San Pedro, CA
Name
Henry Bouldin
Boat
14 Gregor - Tinacious
low sodium jerky from Sprouts or Whole Foods is always my go to on the boat. Quick shot of protein

Reactions: Haly0

HoxFish

Family Crest - My Lure is True
Jan 17, 2007
A daydream about fish
Name
Aaron
Boat
Moo
Granola/protein bars, trail mix, jerky...hearty, protein-rich stuff that'll stick with me.

lkatdpelicanfly

Lizard Fish Slayer
Jun 23, 2009
sou cal
Name
Frank
Boat
Kayak
Spam Musubi, cliff bars, peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, tamales, shrimp chips, bulgoki, non-tainted hot sauce...yeah some of it isnt snack food but on a few boats I've been on the $8 breakfast burrito is pretty miniscule, or maybe they made all the bacon the night before they sacked out and its been just sitting there, or I just don't feel like eating potato/eggs/sausage/bacon/toast or some slight derivation first thing. On the boats that do have a decent breakfast burrito or I feel like eating one, I bring my own hot sauce because 1/2 the time I go on a boat, the hotsauce container has maybe 1/8 of it left and the top of the spout looks all crusty and caked up like various passngers and crew shot a few squirts on their food then decided the top of the bottle would make a good instrument to pick their nose or scratch their armpits before returning it to the condiment bin.

yessokk

Luck favors the well prepared.
Sep 18, 2006
Costa Mesa, Cailf
Name
Walt
Boat
11 ft Sears W/Duel 5.2hp
Some sort of a large Gator aid type drink to suck on all day to keep hydrated.
Fresh fruit , apples & oranges & grapes are always good. Protein type drinks, i prefer chocolate . Good quality beef or pork jerky is always tasty. Some of the better boats have decent food but most boats have two items they sell , greasy 65% lean hamburgers, I looked on the ground beef wrapper once to see what they wanted to feed me. Did not even know they made 65% lean ground meat. The cook said its really cheap. Or breakfast burritos of questionable content over stuffed with fried potatoes. If your digestive tact can handle lots of grease no problem but if you respect the inner diameter of your aorta would suggest brigging your own goodie bag.

r8rs4lf

Jun 17, 2017
Tree Juan ho
Name
Al
Boat
Salty AF
Sunflower seeds, hydroflask filled with half apple juice and water, trail mix, and maybe some honey cashews.

mindbent

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 26, 2015
I.E.
Name
Jon
Boat
one that floats
Frosted pop-tarts, breakfast bars, trail mix, some good beef jerky and some fruit, not bananas. Also take a couple gatorades. Sometimes there's home made cookies or something of that sort.

Reactions: yessokk and Haly0

swami 805

Mar 9, 2016
Name
Bill
Boat
sunk it
I stop at the quckie mart and buy a bunch of crap I normally don't eat. They say that crap takes 10 years off your life but it's the 10 shitty ones at the end anyway

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
I stop at the quckie mart and buy a bunch of crap I normally don't eat. They say that crap takes 10 years off your life but it's the 10 shitty ones at the end anyway
I normally Bring a pack of Honey Bun's
then some Twix bars or Some Snicker bar
I used to Bring Beef jerky
till it started turning my Stomach
from all the preservatives
that they put in it .

Reactions: wildbunch and Haly0

carterantebi

I hate fishing
Oct 9, 2016
Coronado
Name
Carter
Boat
Pacific Queen!
Salmon or beef jerky, Doritos, and oranges off my trees.