Smugglers planning to kill U.S. border agents

Discussion in 'Nonsense Anything Boards' started by JiGGZ, Jan 10, 2006.

1. JiGGZ

JiGGZ Newbie

Name:
    Boat:
    Heard this just this AM If even ONE BP Agent gets his hair ruffled it is ON! Keep sharp Chris.

Smugglers planning to kill U.S. border agents, federal memo warns

ASSOCIATED PRESS

1:55 a.m. January 10, 2006

LOS ANGELES – Federal officials have warned U.S. Border Patrol agents that they could be the targets of assassins hired by immigrant smugglers, according to a confidential memo.
    "Unidentified Mexican alien smugglers are angry about the increased security along the U.S./Mexico border and have agreed that the best way to deal with U.S. Border Patrol agents is to hire a group of contract killers," the Department of Homeland Security said in a Dec. 21 Officer Safety Alert.

Advertisement

The alert states that the smugglers intend to bring members of the Mara Salvatrucha street gang – known as MS-13 – into the country to perform the killings. Federal officials consider MS-13, with an estimated 30,000 members in 33 states, to be one of the most dangerous gangs in the country. It was formed in Los Angeles by immigrants from El Salvador.

The safety alert was based on an FBI report. An FBI spokesman in Washington said he could not comment on that report.

Michael Friel, a spokesman for U.S. Customs and Border Protection, said he could not comment directly on the confidential memo but said agents' lives have been threatened before.

"It's no surprise that these smugglers, these criminals, would be threatening our agents," Friel said Monday. "And that would be a huge mistake on their part if they try."

Border Patrol officials say assaults on agents increased significantly during the past year.

On Dec. 30, in an incident that strained U.S.-Mexico relations, an agent shot and killed an 18-year-old man who allegedly threw a large rock at him near the wall separating Tijuana from San Diego.

Last week, agents in Texas reported two separate incidents in which they were shot at from the Mexican side of the border.

T.J. Bonner, president of the National Border Patrol Council, a 6,500-member union, said the DHS alert proves agents' lives often are at risk.

"MS-13 has shown that its members have very little regard for human life," he said Monday. "Some of the atrocities they have committed are truly unspeakable, and it worries me to know that our agents on the line are now the targets."

2. barracuda Killer

barracuda Killer Shakin haters 1 at a time

Name:
    Derelict #3 the pimpish one
    Boat:
    Party with Ceez, go to jail
    Dude thats old news, they been fighting on the border since I was a kid. Chris will be fine, when he goes to work, he puts on his Doc Holiday face.

I'm your Huckleberry.

3. The Notorious S.U.A

The Notorious S.U.A Newbie

Name:
    jorge
    Boat:
    none

I was thinking Gomer Pyle, but all the same.

LOL LOL LOL

4. Dos Locos

Dos Locos DC4LYFE, RIP Derelict #4

Name:
    Chris
    Boat:
    Parker 21 Special Edition the "Dos Locos"
    Do a google search on MS-13, this isn't your everyday Crips or Pyru type gang. MS-13 got started in Los Angeles in the 1980s by Salvadorans fleeing a civil war in El Salvador. Their name, Marasalvatrucha means, to band together in a mara, or "posse," composed of salvatruchas, or "street-tough Salvadorans".

Marasalvatrucha or MS-13 as they are more commonly known, is a predatory semi-paramilitary (with ranks, etc..) type gang with a wicked penchant for violence. These are not the wannabe's of Logan Heights or East Los. These boys make their money not by street hustling baggies of dope, they make their cash by contract hits, selling arms to terrorist cells, and other unscrupulous shit. They can be identified by the whole tat thing, here are some of their more common tattoos;

[​IMG]

Initially, the INS, and in particular the Border Patrol within San Diego Sector, deported hundreds of MS-13 assholes. So they began to take root in Guatemala and Honduras as well. MS-13 recently claimed responsibility for a bus bombing in Honduras that killed 28 people, not something your local band of street tough wannabes could pull off. Additionally, MS-13 declared October 31st to be the perenial "kill a cop" day. They have celebrated it by killing as many law enforcement officers as possible.

The MS-13 gang has established major smuggling operations in several areas along the U.S.-Mexico border and have transported hundreds of Central and South Americans -- including gang members -- into the United States in the past two years. The gang also is involved in drug and weapons smuggling. So when we, the USBP, apprehend their foot guides and smugglers, they get a little touchy to say the least.

These assholes are stone cold killers, but half the part of dealing with threats like this is knowing your enemy. Like Sun Tzu said in the art of war, "know thy enemy". We're prepared to deal with this threat and the DHS/USBP takes it very seriously. Border Patrol Agents are known throughout the law enforcement community as extremely well trained, particularly when it comes to firearms and tactics training. In fact, law enforcement agencies from around the world request our help in training their leo's and border police agencies because we are so well respected. All of that being said, I wear my ballistic vest daily and in .40S&W do I trust..........if that fails, there's always the M4 or H&K UMP, or various other goodies........ LOL LOL LOL

5. Dos Locos

Dos Locos DC4LYFE, RIP Derelict #4

Name:
    Chris
    Boat:
    Parker 21 Special Edition the "Dos Locos"

mmmmmkay pumpkin, time to set the bong down and come on back down to earth........

6. SALTYDAWG

SALTYDAWG Advertiser Advertiser

Name:
    Bill
    Boat:
    sold it
    Chris, Cap a couple of these scumbags for me Brogunz

7. Mo Betta

Mo Betta Offshore Prop Changer

Name:
    Frank
    Boat:
    25' Wellcraft sportsman "Mo Betta", 14' Livingston"Caballito"
    Thats no street gang, those are Mercs. The more I learn, the more I understand why you guys are so edgy sometimes. Be safe out there PoPo.

8. Mot's Sr.

Mot's Sr. Newbie

Name:
    Gary
    Boat:
    Sold
    Dude, watch your ass out there man, and if you get a chance, cap off a couple of them ass holes for me. Can't imagine what you guy's go through, just be carefull Dude.

9. SAGE

SAGE .

Name:
    shitball
    Boat:
    Stringari
    Please be safe out there

10. MORGS

MORGS Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Morgan
    Boat:
    Boatless
    That is the truth they are not your everyday wannabes. They are ruthless MOFO's!

11. Jan from Humbol

Jan from Humbol Member

Name:
    Jan (As in Dutchman)
    Boat:
    170 CC Triumph, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Ch 68
    One call to Camp Pendleton for a dozen or so 2 man teams to hang around out there for a little live fire exercize with the Barrets and the .300 Winchesters.

Buzzards need to eat too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Diamond Jim

Diamond Jim Newbie

Name:
    Jim Folk
    Boat:
    28 Skipjack Pilot House
    Hay Chris. Don't give the fucker the first shot. Take care Bro and be hard core.
    Simper Fi. Jim:finger: :finger: :finger: Death_To_ Death_To_ Death_To_ gunz gunz gunz

13. Az.monkey

Az.monkey Newbie

Name:
    Karl
    Boat:
    Which one ?
    That MS 13 shit is written all over my jobsite.......pm me for details

14. The Notorious S.U.A

Name:
    jorge
    Boat:
    none

Look bro, we all know i have a sweet ass, but if you call me pumpkin in public it just makes you look gay.

but be safe bro.

and try to bring me back a momento from one of those crazy fuckers after you show him how firearms work.

15. Az.monkey

Az.monkey Newbie

Name:
    Karl
    Boat:
    Which one ?

WOW !!!:eyepoppin :rofl:

16. Stucky

Stucky still doesn't care

Name:
    Stucky
    Boat:
    Real men wade in
    I think you got the quote wrong. "Know thy enemy and never hesitate to pop a cap."

17. The Notorious S.U.A

Name:
    jorge
    Boat:
    none

meh, 6/10.

C for effort though

18. Blank

Blank Newbie

Name:
    Blank
    Boat:
    none
    Matis is cool and all, but edge off his sac before you bag, LOL

19. barracuda Killer

barracuda Killer Shakin haters 1 at a time

Name:
    Derelict #3 the pimpish one
    Boat:
    Party with Ceez, go to jail
    We had a few in the Fed Prison I worked at, Fuck all them assholes.
    Chris I will tell you a story sometime (wink)

20. Vermonster

Vermonster Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Sean
    Boat:
    I'm a Ho'.....
    Huh.... Nice too see everyone's concerned with only Chris' safety around here.... :mad:

:D