carrie's bait boy

No ones prostaff
Apr 17, 2015
Kent WA and Westport WA
Name
norm
Boat
Too many
We have decided to cancel this year’s annual August party. It’s always been a blast and love seeing all our old and new friends, but this year we are concentrating on taking advantage of the salmon, halibut, and tuna fishing in August. Look forward to seeing all of you in Westport this season.
Norm and Carrie

Upvote 0

Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
  • Sep 25, 2008
    Westport/Renton
    Name
    Cap't Paul
    Boat
    V-20 Wellcraft w/200 G2
    Sorry to hear, but very understandable. Past years have always been a hoot and enjoyed by hundreds, much appreciated all the efforts of many to making it happen and especially Carrie and Norm for putting up withus all.
    Time to fish, see ya on the water.
    SOON!!!

Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
    Sep 15, 2008
    Olympia, WA
    Name
    laurence
    Boat
    2021 Allied WildCat 30
    please don’t let Goat off the hook for spring rolls. Maybe he won’t see this thread and he will still show up with a few hundred :).

Upvote 0

dragonballs

I'm off probation
  • Mar 28, 2008
    Arlington WA
    Name
    Vance
    Boat
    40' ocean sport fisher
    That sucks big cock. Oh well tuna town is getting set on the 15th. Please observe common sense. Bring your own pipes etc. kelli ann should be on float 12 before Saturday. Just remember Astro glide premium is not hand sanitizer. Sorry to hear the smith reunion is cancelled. The mayor of Westport must have got an executive order from Inslee. 😢

Upvote 0

The Peddler

Living vicariously through others.
    May 28, 2008
    Olympia, WA
    Name
    Matt
    Boat
    2400 SeaSport Explorer - "Permanent Waves"
    Man, you know chit is real now! :oops:

2020 has been a major bummer. I just had to pull the plug on a 90th Birthday Party we were planning to host for my Grandma.

“In an abundance of caution.... “ stay well my friends.

Reactions: carrie's bait boy
    Upvote 0

Gooch Larue

Aug 22, 2014
    Name
    Chris Holmes
    Boat
    29' North River "Thunder Road"
    Thanks again Norm and Carrie, your party is always the highlight of the year.
    looking forward to seeing you guys again on float 12....

2020 has been a bitch of a year, I’m currently on crutches for another three weeks due to knee surgery. I’ll see you both in Tuna Town in 3 weeks.

Upvote 0

Fog Ducker!

Misanthropical member
    May 9, 2010
    North of Kali!
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    4 and counting!
    Sorry to hear the smith reunion is cancelled. The mayor of Westport must have got an executive order from Inslee. 😢

I thought Norm was the mayor of Westport!
    WTF!

Ducker!

Upvote 0

dragonballs

I'm off probation
  • Mar 28, 2008
    Arlington WA
    Name
    Vance
    Boat
    40' ocean sport fisher
    Thanks again Norm and Carrie, your party is always the highlight of the year.
    looking forward to seeing you guys again on float 12....

2020 has been a bitch of a year, I’m currently on crutches for another three weeks due to knee surgery. I’ll see you both in Tuna Town in 3 weeks.

that sucks. But you might still be able to run down buddy. (Kevin’s dog that shits in front of your trailer)

Upvote 0

Fog Ducker!

Misanthropical member
    May 9, 2010
    North of Kali!
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    4 and counting!
    Just saw a Discount tire add that claimed "A touch-less experience"

How can they get away with using Sleepy Joe's campaign slogan!

Ducker!

Upvote 0

carrie's bait boy

No ones prostaff
    Apr 17, 2015
    Kent WA and Westport WA
    Name
    norm
    Boat
    Too many
    That sucks big cock. Oh well tuna town is getting set on the 15th. Please observe common sense. Bring your own pipes etc. kelli ann should be on float 12 before Saturday. Just remember Astro glide premium is not hand sanitizer. Sorry to hear the smith reunion is cancelled. The mayor of Westport must have got an executive order from Inslee. 😢
    Your Governor did try to place a call into me but as usual I have a no contact order for dickheads so I didn’t take his call. This was just a decision by me and Mrs. Smith. I promised her that this year we were gonna fish as much as possible while relaxing and enjoying friends and family. Gotta keep the stress level down for me so I can be Mayor for many more years and provide bail money for tuna town residents

Upvote 0

TwoTapPat

Crank the handle Randle
  • May 22, 2013
    some where on the water
    Name
    Pat
    Boat
    High on the Goat
    Your Governor did try to place a call into me but as usual I have a no contact order for dickheads so I didn’t take his call. This was just a decision by me and Mrs. Smith. I promised her that this year we were gonna fish as much as possible while relaxing and enjoying friends and family. Gotta keep the stress level down for me so I can be Mayor for many more years and provide bail money for tuna town residents
    We have only had to call the cops on ourselves twice and we haven't made the Westport police blotter. Now @ledbed6b that's a different story.

Upvote 0

Emz

someone check my bait while I go....
  • Mar 13, 2008
    Bothell, WA
    Name
    Doug
    Boat
    Defiance 250 (Doris Ann), Wellcraft 26 (Doug Out) Whaler 16 SL (Bull Pen) Livingston 8 (Short Stop)
    nobody goes to that party anymore anyway - it's too crowded!

Reactions: carrie's bait boy
    Upvote 0

rickstah

Ocean ho.
    Nov 24, 2013
    Bremerton
    Name
    Rick
    Boat
    19' Maxum for the Sound / Ocean boat-ho
    Bummer, but a good call. Hope to see you down there in the next couple weeks to say hi. Next year will be even better!

Upvote 0