Whale Cock
Apr 29, 2004
Santa Monica
Name
j
Boat
VS
30 reds and 18 legal lobsters that is.

Headed out with Vince and Brian over the weekend. Last chance for me to lobster before the season closes. On the water by 230p.

First job was to load up on some fish. Once again Vince didn't disappoint and and put us on a WO red bite. Nice fish in the 2-4lb range. Dropper loop with squid. I fished a 9" BH with a 12oz leadhead on my rig and one dropper loop. Hopping to find a ling. One solid hook-up that came off after 10-15 cranks.

30 of these eaters.

Kook with a kombo.

After we got our quick limit we baited the nets and headed in to fish bass. Pretty good pick on calicocks and sandovals. I fished the iron and Vince fished the Caivo Kroc.

Nets in the water by 625p. First pull at 725p.

Round 1 - 10 legals, 15-20 shorts
Round 2 - 6 legals, 7-8 shorts
Round 3 - O legals, seals destroyed most of our bait cages. 5-6 shorts.
Round 2 - 2 legals, 3-4 shorts.

Excellent way to end the season. Would have limits for 3 after 3 rounds if the nets didn't get picked by the dogs.

Evan and Ruby with 6 lobsters.

Thanks again Vince!!! Great way to end the season. Not the best season on record for us in SMB but, not bad either.

j

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
31' Innovator
Dammit boys! That's some awesome fishing!

You know the address for the tails...

Killsfish

May 15, 2008
Los Angeles
Name
Darren
Boat
Sold
Nice assortment of red things Jason. I keep looking for you at the surf fishing spot but you're never there when I am. One of these days I'll bump into you down there.

rdrrm8e

Fucking Stan
Nov 19, 2003
Anaheim
bdoutdoors.com
Name
chuck
Boat
No
Most XLNT scribbler.... always enjoy your shit.

I can't see the pic of Evan due to all the camo. But Ruby looks good in pink. It is amazing how big they get so fast. I promise to never post the pic I have from the Pac Voy again.

You are livin' the life right now. Good job brutha!

jscrib

Whale Cock
Apr 29, 2004
Santa Monica
Name
j
Boat
VS
Nice assortment of red things Jason. I keep looking for you at the surf fishing spot but you're never there when I am. One of these days I'll bump into you down there.
We are down there usually early Saturday or Sunday morning. Evan cruises around now with his rod and makes it easier for me me to fish. With that said, SM has been bad again this winter. Although some nice halibut and wsb are starting to be pulled from the surf. :hali_olutta:

j

Reactions: Killsfish

jscrib

Whale Cock
Apr 29, 2004
Santa Monica
Name
j
Boat
VS
Most XLNT scribbler.... always enjoy your shit.

I can't see the pic of Evan due to all the camo. But Ruby looks good in pink. It is amazing how big they get so fast. I promise to never post the pic I have from the Pac Voy again.

You are livin' the life right now. Good job brutha!
Thanks! Having these two in my life changed everything for me. For the better.

j