jscrib

Whale Cock
Apr 29, 2004
Santa Monica
Name
j
Boat
VS
Got to get out with Vince Sunday morning for a quick bass trip on his 15ft Duroboat, the Red Drum. Tough to fish a lot these days for me but, still getting out when I can. Taking time to post reports, even tougher.

Vince on the other hand still fishes more than ever. :hali_olutta:

Evan is getting out more so that is good. Even got a bit sick last time but managed to get through it and have a great day on the water!

Okay, fish report.

Conditions were not too bad. some lump on the water and sweel but not too bad as the morning went on.

Fished plastics from 7a to 12n during the dropping tide. Hit a bunch of spots and covered a lot of ground. Some spots a fish or two, others WFO for 5 - 10 minutes.

Ended the day with:

24 assorted bass landed
4 bucky bass
2 macs

Nothing too big but overall not too bad either.

Morning calicock.

Guard.

Family update. Going good but definitely crazy at times. Lots of colds and viruses this winter which sucked but we survived so far.

Me, Evan, Jessica & Ruby

As things start to calm down and Evan gets a bit older, look out for more reports again like we used to do.
:hali_olutta:

Thanks again Vince and lets get Evan out again soon!!!

j

fishsmith

Captain
May 16, 2008
murrieta/ca/usa
Name
Jim
Boat
21' Proline "MarLinz"
Getting your priorities straight! Showing a lot more face these days too, compared to before kids. FYI: scientific name for a whale's penis is a dork, The sperm whale's penis is triangular... I could go on and on...

jscrib

Whale Cock
Apr 29, 2004
Santa Monica
Name
j
Boat
VS
Agreed. And at 46 years old, my life is much different than 3 years ago that's for sure. For the better. :hali_olutta:

scubapro5

WanaBe Moderator
Jul 2, 2003
Downey,Ca
Name
Roger
Boat
What Boat?
Nice to see you guys got out... I ran into Vince at Sagebrush Cantina 6 months ago...I haven't seen you guys in alot of years!!

timedjohnson

Mouth breather
Aug 14, 2009
Venice, ca
Name
Tim
Boat
Nokaoi 26
Nice Job and glad to see the family's doing well. I thought I saw you guys bobbing around out there - I was out for my standard couple hours allotment and got a couple bass as well. My little guy really likes "Deedash's" boat - he should be slaying some soon! See you out there!

Tim

Bottom Line

Village idiot
Jul 9, 2006
Warner Springs
Name
Steve
Boat
Invader CC - Bottom Line
Life changes so quickly - enjoy!!

jscrib

Whale Cock
Apr 29, 2004
Santa Monica
Name
j
Boat
VS
Nice work rump rangers.
You just let these two rump rangers know when we can come on down and sleep on your boat. We'll bring the Levi burrito's, you put us on the tuna.

j

PS. I promise to try and not wrap you prop this time. : farmer :

the_looper

The Looper
Oct 20, 2005
valley
www.martinflores.com
Name
"M"
Boat
20 ft Larson Center Console "The Looper"
I had a great day with 2 guys puking but limits for them. I parked next to your car on Saturday..... Glad you guys did well..

Reactions: SeaTech

SeaTech

Man Whore
Oct 24, 2004
Huntington Beach, CA
Name
Ed
Boat
18 ft Wellcraft Fisherman - Kupuna
Didn't we all go to band camp with The Looper one year. Jason great to see the family they grow up roo fast!

Martin keeps telling me he'll take me fishing but all I get are photos of limits.