wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
Vance, Mikey, Thrasher, me, thewoman, Carrie, and Brad (not from State Farm) on the boat today. It was Carrie’s first trip behind the helm from dock to bait dock, to dock. She did awesome!

Real quick post for those going tomorrow. We ran to 25/45, stopped short, killed about 20 on on bait stop early, then it really died. Picked up 1 here, 1-2 there and that was it the rest of the day. Stopped on some birds and some marks a few times, but couldn’t get any love.

Cohoho

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 19, 2010
Lake Tapps, Washington
Name
Cohoho
Boat
COHOHO - 23 ft Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore - SOLD
I had to slide next to that beast on our departure just to compare size and it’s beauty! Gosh darn that thing looked awesome out there on the tuna grounds! Carrie was looking awesome behind the wheel!

wdlfbio

Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
Hope u got some good video.

Vance, Mikey, and Jason were an absolute blast to fish with. We got in late Friday night, but Vance and Mikey already had her iced up!

WaveDancer

Fishing The Pacific Ocean & Puget Sound Since 1969
Aug 26, 2008
Kitsap/Westport, WA
Name
Ken
Boat
Prowling for a Cat
Not to change the subject to much, did they ever get a dry weight on Slap Shot before putting her in the water Laurence?

She is a beast for sure and dwarfs most of the other boats on Floar 12 in a nice way!

WD

wdlfbio

Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
No weight yet. Probably won’t have it until she needs hauled out.

Thanks for the pic Greg. Always nice to have those from on the water :). Would be better if we weren’t trolling. Hahaha

Reactions: WaveDancer