SeaChief

Captain
Oct 6, 2010
Los Alamitos
Name
Brett
Boat
17’ Jetcraft (sold 35’ Bertram)
This is a bench seat off a 2001 Skipjack Flybridge 262. The seat was installed at the Skipjack factory prior to me purchasing the boat last year. I removed it and installed bucket seats. Condition is a solid 9 as it is nearly new and only used a few times and always covered. Dimensions are 65" wide x 23" deep x 16" tall without the 4" removable base. No flaws or blemishes. New cost is $1100....will sell for $500.

Attachments

four bs

Dec 27, 2005
newport beach
Name
Mike Bruce
Boat
25 skipjack Four B's
I have a skipjack 26 and may be interested since I have buckets now the bench may work better in my case. I will take some measurements.

SeaChief

Captain
Oct 6, 2010
Los Alamitos
Name
Brett
Boat
I have a skipjack 26 and may be interested since I have buckets now the bench may work better in my case. I will take some measurements.
as you probably already know, the seat went full width on my 26'. it did have it's advantages (sleep an additional person and sit more on the flybridge while cruising) but i needed the back support of a bucket. just let me know.

SeaChief

Captain
Oct 6, 2010
Los Alamitos
Name
Brett
Boat
Nice bench seat available here guys. Another place to put someone down for the night.

SeaChief

Captain
Oct 6, 2010
Los Alamitos
Name
Brett
Boat
Yes, it's sitting covered up in my garage in Mission Valley. PM me if you would like to take a look at it.

SeaChief

Captain
Oct 6, 2010
Los Alamitos
Name
Brett
Boat
OK, with all the skipjack parts being posted I'll repost. GREAT SEAT if it will fit in your boat!

Craigcook123

skipjack
Oct 31, 2016
Orange County
Name
Skipjack Open
Boat
Skipjack
as you probably already know, the seat went full width on my 26'. it did have it's advantages (sleep an additional person and sit more on the flybridge while cruising) but i needed the back support of a bucket. just let me know.
Is this still available? Have a 26 with capt chars that I would like to replace.