surfgoose

active geezer
  • Jul 29, 2010
    Long Beach, CA, USA
    Name
    Gary
    Boat
    whichever has the longest bunk
    If you truly can't find them at your local tackle stores (which I doubt) then there is always Amazon. I realize that some fishermen have a hard time paying a retail price for a hunk of metal and only will buy a "bargain" but come on, you are spending humpty hundreds of dollars on the tuna trip. Hooks and lures are tiny but critical pieces of the trip.

Reactions: heman and F.I.S.H.Y

Phishy Phil

Almost A Member
    Jun 15, 2019
    SoCal
    Name
    Phil
    Boat
    Vagbond
    The best delivery that I was able to find after some serious searching on the net for the large models was June 25th to July 30th...

Upvote 0

Tom Honaker

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Sep 27, 2015
    Hotchkiss Colorado
    Name
    Tom Honaker
    Boat
    Royal Star
    The best delivery that I was able to find after some serious searching on the net for the large models was June 25th to July 30th...
    I talked to a friend of mine at a popular tackle store the other day, he told me he gets 60 calls a day from people looking for them.

Upvote 0

SaltH20Angler

I'm not superstitious... cuz it's bad luck.
  • Aug 6, 2016
    SoCal - Corona
    Name
    Christopher
    Boat
    I know a couple guys...
    image.jpg

Reactions: kayakbeast33
    Upvote 0

stuman

Brawndo the thirst mutilator
    Sep 18, 2004
    Oside
    Name
    stu
    Boat
    skiff
    i cant find them anywhere, help
    Search FK jig on this website. It should get to the zone quicker than the SK jig.

Features:

• Daiwa FK Jigs are fast jigging metal saltwater jigs.
    • Super compact and dense, slice right through the water column to get deep fast.
    • Fast action is good for accurately getting down to small reefs and wrecks.
    • Equipped with a very sharp, heavy-duty Sasame Kudako single assist hook rigged with braid fortified by an internal fluorocarbon.
    • Available in 4 colors and weights ranging from 110 grams up to 250 grams.
    Daiwa FK Jigs are fast jigging metal saltwater jigs. Built to be super compact and dense, FK Jigs descend very quickly in order to always be vertical to the boat. This speedy descent action also allows it to provide anglers an advantage when fishing small tight reefs and wrecks, where speed and accuracy can make or break the bite. Equipped with a very sharp, heavy-duty Sasame Kudako single assist hook rigged with braid fortified by an internal fluorocarbon.

Available in 4 colors and weights ranging from 110 grams up to 250 grams.

Upvote 0

2Rotten

Live in Oregon/Love to Fish San Diego!
    Jan 10, 2010
    Junction City OR
    Name
    Rod Lathrop
    Boat
    24' North River Seahawk Hardtop "Sun Dog"
    Check in with James Kikkawa on this board, he sources directly from the manufacturer in Thailand, his jigs are Really Good and excellent price! They produce jigs for the highly competitive Asian market. Knife jigs up to 300 Grams, SK-type jigs up to 350 Grams. I have 4 of his jigs, price and quality are A+++. James is receiving more stock, should have plenty late June/early July.

jkikkawa31

Last edited:
    Upvote 0