SIU Saluki's Mens Basketball coach meltdown.........

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
I don't think he's happy with his team.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:.....

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
Sep 20, 2005
My Backyard
Name
Boat
toy
That was great.

this tweet from a player shows he has lost control of the team. This player should be benched.

Senior forward Davante Drinkard wasn't amused by the rant and tweeted, "I can't believe the little man had the nerve to call us mama's boys. Smh. I guess this is where Our team learns to point the finger."​

Upvote 0

drumford

gotta go babe!
Sep 20, 2010
C.M. CA
Name
Dondo
Boat
Cory's Rig
That was great.

this tweet from a player shows he has lost control of the team. This player should be benched.

Senior forward Davante Drinkard wasn't amused by the rant and tweeted, "I can't believe the little man had the nerve to call us mama's boys. Smh. I guess this is where Our team learns to point the finger."​

This playah sounds like the "bad dog" that refuses to be house broken, then snaps at the owner! What do you do with that kind of dog? I guess the dog is destined to be an "outdoor" dog!!!! Don't care how wet and cold it is!!! STAY OUTSIDE! Bench 'em!

Upvote 0

BiggestT

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Is his "My Wife!" rant used as a bumper on the Petros and Money radio show?

Upvote 0

2futitus

Checks in the Mail
Aug 6, 2012
McCleary
Name
Nick
Boat
BW 255 Conquest
Why can't a coach speak his mind without being beat down. Coach gets an A for telling it straight!

Upvote 0

gatorfan

Chief
Dec 18, 2006
CV CA
Name
Jim
Boat
tube
Loved it!

Bad dog!!!

Don't they know they can just say "Sniper, no sniping...." (if you have young children, you'll understand)

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
Sep 20, 2005
My Backyard
Name
Boat
toy
Why can't a coach speak his mind without being beat down. Coach gets an A for telling it straight!

^this This isn't Little League. They are a bunch of Mamma's Boys, and the admin. is a bunch of pussy's for busting his hump, and making him go out and tell everyone how sorry he is.

Upvote 0