single ready to mingle. shogun 6/4-6/12

Dexter Outdoors

nicodemus

Fish, he said softly, aloud. I’ll stay with you...
Apr 10, 2012
The 505
Name
Nick B
Boat
African Queen

pacificscout

Hey! You got any frozen ice?
  • Jul 28, 2012
    Fullerton
    Name
    Wally
    Boat
    16ft Scout EMBUSTERO
    👏

C36B39B6-5282-48A4-A7A8-B4C59D3B76E6.gif

Pangamaster

Cow Town Here I come!
    Jul 1, 2008
    San Ramon, CA
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    SD Long Range or Bay Area Day Boats.
    My fingering is hovering over the Purchase button on this one....haven't fished the Showgun in a while...price is right....love the early spring trips.....

Side note...my 8 day last year was the first time in my history (28 years of LR) I didn't tag a yellowtail....lots of fish......just no yellowtail....that is why I need to get back on one of these early trips.

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
    Jan 2, 2005
    Bishop
    Name
    Steve
    Boat
    18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
    Trip departs a day before our 8 day on the Angler. Looks like it might go light, as well as the next one departing 6/18. That’s a Penn sponsored trip on the 18th. Steve Carson.

Reactions: cow man

kevina

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    Trip departs a day before our 8 day on the Angler. Looks like it might go light, as well as the next one departing 6/18. That’s a Penn sponsored trip on the 18th. Steve Carson.
    That's good for the Shogun having the AA leaving a day after the Shogun. I guarantee you the Angler will head straight for Alijos for the Spring time Yellows, Unless the BFT are biting full speed. No other L.R boats leave for Alijos in early June except for the AA leaving 6-5. I would be all over that trip if I didn't already have plans, Quality Yellows on the dropper loop or Iron at Alijos which hasn't been fished for awhile or hammered by other boats prior to going their. The price is great ($300 a day plus permits, Inc Food). The 8 day Penn trip that leaves 3 days after you get in Is $125 more for the same trip and the same amount of passengers, go figure why the difference in price, Their summer pricing doesn't go into effect until July.

Fishybuzz

fishybuzz
    Apr 4, 2003
    Tucson
    Visit site
    Name
    David Tang
    Boat
    Intrepid
    That's good for the Shogun having the AA leaving a day after the Shogun. I guarantee you the Angler will head straight for Alijos for the Spring time Yellows, Unless the BFT are biting full speed. No other L.R boats leave for Alijos in early June except for the AA leaving 6-5. I would be all over that trip if I didn't already have plans, Quality Yellows on the dropper loop or Iron at Alijos which hasn't been fished for awhile or hammered by other boats prior to going their. The price is great ($300 a day plus permits, Inc Food). The 8 day Penn trip that leaves 3 days after you get in Is $125 more for the same trip and the same amount of passengers, go figure why the difference in price, Their summer pricing doesn't go into effect until July.

The Intrepid has a early June 7 day that will probably hit the rocks...

kevina

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    The Intrepid has a early June 7 day that will probably hit the rocks...
    I missed that one, If Bill is running the trip he will more than likely hit it first. If Sam runs it, Probably not, He loves fishing the Ridge. Correction, The Intrepid leaves a day later, same as the AA. The Shogun will be the Lucky boat.

Pangamaster

Cow Town Here I come!
    Jul 1, 2008
    San Ramon, CA
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    SD Long Range or Bay Area Day Boats.
    I went back and forth...back and forth...hadn't tried the Shogun in a while and this trip was $500 cheaper than the May 28th trip on the Indy....in the end 27 people on the Shogun or 26 on the Indy decided for me....I booked the Indy. I just bought a new Trinidad 30A that needs to be put to use on some yellows! Time to go fishing!

Hope yall get lucky on your Shogun Trip!

Reactions: hagridfish