Cesar Chavez

Jun 10, 2013
Venice/Ca/USA
www.killerinstinctfishing.com
Name
Cesar
Boat
Killer Instinct
Hey Guys, If you're looking to upgrade your boat's electronics or buy a new multifunction display with the latest fishfinder and chartplotter technology, but don't have a lot of money. Here's your chance, this Simrad NSS9 EVO3 has all the bells and whistles listed below at a great price.

I accidentally ordered the wrong size for my boat, so I'm selling this at a loss. This retails for about $2,400 in stores & online. So the first real CASH OFFER takes it.

$1,950 Cash OBO

PM me on here, or text me

three one zero - 7 1 7 - eight - eight - six 2

SKU: 000-13234-001

Includes - C-MAP pre-installed base map

Key Features
  • Chartplotter with built-in GPS
  • Multifunction display
  • Built-in CHIRP and StructureScan® HD sonar
  • StructureScan® 3D compatible
  • Radar compatible
Tech Specs
  • SolarMAX™ HD touchscreen
  • Integrated keypad
  • Built-in wireless connectivity
  • Ethernet & NMEA 2000® networking

This high-definition 9-inch touchscreen offers GPS, echosounder, and wireless connectivity in a compact package that’s perfect for center consoles and other powerboats. Take control of charting, radar, sonar and more from a single display, or network multiple displays from throughout the NSS evo3 family to create your perfect system.

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ltran0614

May 8, 2013
Orange
Name
L Train
Boat
27' Farallon Whaleback & 27' Radon LRB
Is this the same one you were selling a couple of weeks back for $2K obo or is this a different one but identical unit?

How many of these do you have? I might be in the market for a pair of 9"s .. or maybe 12s? Not sure yet.

Cesar Chavez

Jun 10, 2013
Venice/Ca/USA
www.killerinstinctfishing.com
Name
Cesar
Boat
Killer Instinct
Just dropped the price in case anyone is looking to upgrade their old electronics. This is an amazing multifunction display with the CMap chart already included and ready for a chirp transducer and radar if you want. The structures can is amazing and will let you find your spots in half the time. You'll know a spot if on the left or right side of your boat.

Upvote 0

Fisha

skipper
Aug 3, 2006
Orange
Name
Dave
Boat
24' sea ray flybridge, 12' w/outboard
Looks like it's just the display

Upvote 0