Advertiser
Advertiser
Oct 26, 2019
Capistrano Beach
Name
Michael Kordyak
Boat
tech
Hello, Mike here to let people know I am certified Simrad Sales,Installation and factory warranty tech.
I am mobile and serving Dana Point, Newport, Huntington,Long Beach,San Pedro and MDR.
Trouble shooting has been big due to unqualified installations.
NMEA signal scrambled, Radar shutting down, Autopilot issues, Sonar issues System updates, AIS, Comunications, Commissioning, Electrical.
Simrad Autopilots used with other brands. Engine monitoring.
I can sell you an expandable new system or upgrade your existing.
I work close with with our SO Cal. Sales Rep Scott N.
If you need a new System, Having trouble with your existing or need a system upgrade. I can help. www.yachtnavigation.upro

20170613_170918_1497398960291_001.jpg

AHI NUI

Jul 10, 2003
Capistrano Beach
Visit site
Name
Danny
Boat
yes
Hello, Mike here to let people know I am certified Simrad Sales,Installation and factory warranty tech.
I am mobile and serving Dana Point, Newport, Huntington,Long Beach,San Pedro and MDR.
NMEA signal scrambled, Radar shutting down, Autopilot issues, Sonar issues System updates, AIS, Comunications, Commissioning, Electrical.
If you need a new System, Having trouble with your existing or need a system upgrade. I can help. www.yachtnavigation.upro

View attachment 1082938
Hi Mike,
Having issues with my AP22 on Cabo 35 flybridge. New rudder feedback indicator, checked all connections to jx300, head unit seems to work ok... ("Rudder Response Failure" & sometimes "Network Failure" I live in Capo Beach too and boat is in DP.
Please call me. Thx, Danny (949) 498-4285

charliecat

on a fishin' mission
Jun 2, 2015
Name
charlie cat
Boat
14' -50' , bunch of boats

View attachment 1082938
You should check out becoming an advertiser... keeps site running and helps your business at the same time. See 'rules' posted above for a link to getting on board. Tight Lines.

MagBayCo

Promoter
Aug 31, 2019
Bahia Magdalena B.C.S.
Name
Mind Sweeper
Boat
BCS Fleet
Hi Mike,
Having issues with my AP22 on Cabo 35 flybridge. New rudder feedback indicator, checked all connections to jx300, head unit seems to work ok... ("Rudder Response Failure" & sometimes "Network Failure" I live in Capo Beach too and boat is in DP.
Please call me. Thx, Danny (949) 498-4285
Thanks for posting your info & background. Quality electronics guys are lacking and the posters that make this viable need good info to share.

Sep 8, 2014
Riverside
Name
matt thomas
Boat
Pez Loco. Seaox 230cc
Hello. I have an evo3 I need installed. I have everything for it. Just would like to have it professionally done. My number is 9515009511.thank you