nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
Who has the list Maggie? I need to know so I don't bet with any of these ass clowns. :D

Here's the list of all who entered the pool. I took care of my bizness:

BLACKFISHPROCTOR
BOWERY
GHFISHIN
MY COUCH PULLS OUT I DONT
RAUTERKI
SID GILMARLIN
DRSEILER
CABO JON
LONESHARK1980
MIKEY1041
NORTH RIVER
PACHODIE
RICEEATER
TACOHANDSHAKE
VICS DOG
HOOOOPS
PULLINAHI
CRACKERMAN
CRASHBURN
MAGNUM588
SCHNOOK
DABOLTZ
GLAD WRAP
16AND0
DIZZYTHEGREAT
GIANTBIZNESS
KMANROE13
THE NORWEGIAN
WARWICK1
HBFISHERMAN
HENDO7
JAYDOGGIE
RIVERTAKE
TUES
RDRRM8E
TALON5050

MikeyLikesIt

did you say F I S H I N G ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
I don't have a list of who didn't give up 20 roses! I know I sent mine. I will take names off as you confirm but Chris is the one who has the list of who didn't send in the roses! Post em up Chris!

Tues

Not my job...
Mar 17, 2008
Saluki
Name
Penis
Fuck me.

Sorry, I've had a lot on my plate.

The rest has been in my office, as they were sent to my PO BOX. My office is my business partners house. I was going to get to it Tues, Wednesday last week but got caught up and forgot. Shit happens. My biz partner was out of town Thursday and Friday at his place up north, I forgot drop Simon a note. Sorry. I'm an asshole.

Saturday upon his return, he was rushed to the hospital with what everyone thought was a heart attacked. Turns out, it was a growth in his lungs behind his heart that was causing the pain. They believe its lung cancer as of this morning. Not only has my mind all over the place, he also runs our crews. So, I've been slammed and have not though about this pool since last week. I'm a dick.

I just checked my paypal. I fucked up. It should have been $368. A couple months back Chuck was asking for money to help build a memorial to Stan in Mexico. I sent Check $50 from my paypal. I forgot to link it to my debit card and it was taken from the Pool's money. It was a HONEST mistake. Again, I'm a dumbshit.

I got a note from Ali and Maggie today saying people are asking about the money. I stopped what I was doing and sent my 2 crews home (probably cost me $500 in labor today). I ran by the hospital and got my biz partners house keys from his wife and got the checks. There was a total of $180.00. I owe the pool $50 from the money I stole for Stan. I'll send the $230 in a few minutes.

Simon, I left you a voicemail awhile ago.

If anyone has an issue with me; 602-717-5258.

Tues

Not my job...
Mar 17, 2008
Saluki
Name
Penis
I'll get the list of name who didn't pay later to Maggie. I have a bunch of other shit to do night now.

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
Feb 18, 2007
O'side
Name
Simon
Boat
Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
Chris,
No problems dude, life happens..

Just remember to deduct your pool fees from the winnings.

Tues

Not my job...
Mar 17, 2008
Saluki
Name
Penis
I just sent the $230.

I just forwarded my paypal history to Maggie. I'll get the check names over to her in a bit.

My cost was $30 for the pool. Kyle got a pass this year as a previous winner that didn't get all the money either. When I won, I think only 4 people paid. So minus $50 from the top.

Hooops is good. I sent him 10688 for a PO BOX number and it should have been 10668. I copied it off my website, so my website is wrong too. Fuck. Hooops has always been good and will send you the money.

MikeyLikesIt

did you say F I S H I N G ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
Fuck me.

Sorry, I've had a lot on my plate.

The rest has been in my office, as they were sent to my PO BOX. My office is my business partners house. I was going to get to it Tues, Wednesday last week but got caught up and forgot. Shit happens. My biz partner was out of town Thursday and Friday at his place up north, I forgot drop Simon a note. Sorry. I'm an asshole.

Saturday upon his return, he was rushed to the hospital with what everyone thought was a heart attacked. Turns out, it was a growth in his lungs behind his heart that was causing the pain. They believe its lung cancer as of this morning. Not only has my mind all over the place, he also runs our crews. So, I've been slammed and have not though about this pool since last week. I'm a dick.

I just checked my paypal. I fucked up. It should have been $368. A couple months back Chuck was asking for money to help build a memorial to Stan in Mexico. I sent Check $50 from my paypal. I forgot to link it to my debit card and it was taken from the Pool's money. It was a HONEST mistake. Again, I'm a dumbshit.

I got a note from Ali and Maggie today saying people are asking about the money. I stopped what I was doing and sent my 2 crews home (probably cost me $500 in labor today). I ran by the hospital and got my biz partners house keys from his wife and got the checks. There was a total of $180.00. I owe the pool $50 from the money I stole for Stan. I'll send the $230 in a few minutes.

Simon, I left you a voicemail awhile ago.

If anyone has an issue with me; 602-717-5258.

Damn, Chris. Sorry to hear about your partner. I don't think you needed to put that kind of pressure on yourself.... but, as they say, no good deed goes unpunished. :)

Simon don't need the money anyway. :rolleyes: :D

I am in for next year.....

Tues

Not my job...
Mar 17, 2008
Saluki
Name
Penis
No excuses. I should have gotten it done earlier. Shit just got crazy and stress level is kind of high.

Again, no excuses, its on me. Please remember this is a friendly pool. Read the OG thread, and don't bitch to BD ownership. That was gay. Like real gay. They have other things to worry about than a stupid pool.

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
Chris sent me the paypal list and will send the check list as well. I will be happy to help sort it out. It sucks that those who did not pay had to be such assholes. Chris was trying to run a fun pool and this stuff happens every year. Even the year that Kyle won, he was one of the people who hadn't paid up! Going forward, no one gets in the pool until you have paid your 20 roses or beers upfront. It's only fair to those in the pool who have faithfully paid to know they will get the full bouquet of roses or case of beer!

Thank you Chris for trying to make this pool work! I know you were doing your best!