super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Just passing the word, as this Saturday will be one incredible line-up of fights on Fox Sports... all for free and live from Sacramento.

The Main Card is intense, with 3 fighters in the main event cards coming from Urijah Fabers training camp.

Here is your line-up of fights......

1. Main Event & Title Fight - Demetrious Johnson vs Joseph Benavidez - My pick - Benavidez

2. Co Main Event - Urijah Faber vs Michael Mcdonald - My pick - Faber

3. Pre Co Main Event - Chad Mendez vs Nik Lentz - My pick - Mendez

All three of the above fights have the very real possibility of being something crazy!! Joseph Benavidez as well as his opponent DJ are two of the fastest little powerhouse fighters you may ever watch. The pace of this fight should be insane!

Urijah Faber takes on #3 ranked Michael McDonald. This too should be a pretty action packed fight.

And then there is Chad Mendez vs Nik Lentz. Chad Mendez is just a machine, and the guy has been on a good tear lately with some KOs. I am predicting Mendez to be jumping right back to the top here in the very near future.

Here is a look at the Prelims....

Curt McGee vs Ryan LaFlare

Scott Jorgenson vs Zach Makovsky

Abel Trujillo vs Roger Bowling

The unknown fisherman:p:

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
Should be a great night of fights......

Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
Sounds good.... now if I only had t.v. at my house... I know, I should join the 21st. century

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Prelims Start at 2pm till 5pm on Fox Sports 1

Main Card then switches to Fox 5 at 5pm (your regular Fox channel) and goes until 7pm ----- all for free!!

Just of note..... the top 3 main event fight are all fighters from Urijah Fabers camp, with one of course being Urijah. All three are in the top in their chosen sport, but pay attention to Chad Mendez, cause this kid has super sick wrestling skills, and he now packs a serious power punch! He will be moving right to the top soon IMO.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/s8IBnOizuu0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
Fights start in 20 minutes....

Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
I've got a couple of old school TV's if you want one... Buy a good antennae and you get local and HD for free!!! :D

Thanks, I appreciate the offer... I have a couple of T.V.'s.... 40" Samsung lcd hd but we had a big job fall through and I haven't been able to get another one yet, so with my cable bill being 260 a month I stopped my cable.... where I live if you don't have cable you don't watch any T.V. Fortunitley I have a girl friend who has cable and several T.V.'S and a couple of computers with internet so I still get to watch T.V. and come on here and give Mike a bunch of shit....:rofl: seriously, thanks for the offer.

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Fortunitley I have a girl friend who has cable and several T.V.'S and a couple of computers with internet so I still get to watch T.V. and come on here and give Mike a bunch of shit....:rofl: seriously, thanks for the offer.

You cant possibly be talking about me :D

As for the fights...... some pretty good ones!

Mendez vs Lentz....... even though Mendez won, not really sure what happened to him in there tonite... Mendez just didn't look himself at all in there after the 1st round. He still pressed and dominated the fight with take downs.... but he was dead and looked out of steam every time he took Lentz down, which is normally his strong place to be ..... I've never seem Mendez look like that before!! Was it just me or did any of you other guys who watched the fight hear that his weight was 175lbs when going into the fight tonite? That after he weighed in yesterday at 145lbs!! To put on 30lbs in one day is not only pure crazy, but it cant possibly help your fighting the next day either IMO!

Faber vs McDonald....... McDonald is one tough SOB!! That guy has some serious talent.... I was sweatn' bullets watching that fight, cause I kept thinking McDonald was going to catch Urijah with something. I gotta say, Urijah looked very on his game tonite, and once he got McDonald stunned just a little, he capitalized quickly and pushed forward for the kill. That guilotine choke was solid!!!

Benevidez vs Johnson..... ah man, this one really bummed me out!! I so wanted Joseph to take this fight!! He just got caught and rocked by a solid punch by Johnson and quickly finished on the ground. Didn't expect that at all, as Benevidez had never been stopped in a fight until tonite!

Upvote 0

Laukia

boss
Nov 30, 2004
Carpinteria
Name
Dave R
Boat
28' Carolina Classic (sold) Pursuit 2350 FreeSwimmer
I don't know what fights you guys were watching. The Maidana-Broner title fight was awesome. NEW champion Maidana! It helps that Broner is an arrogant asshole, sulking out of the ring before the announcers could get to him. Great fight. Prelims were good fights too. Not really free......non pay for view on HBO.

Upvote 0

Johnny J

Formally INOXicated
May 10, 2008
Idyllwild, CA USA
www.bluepacifictackle.com
Name
John
Boat
not mine
I don't know what fights you guys were watching. The Maidana-Broner title fight was awesome. NEW champion Maidana! It helps that Broner is an arrogant asshole, sulking out of the ring before the announcers could get to him. Great fight. Prelims were good fights too. Not really free......non pay for view on HBO.[/QUOTE

We are talking UFC, you know Blood squirting all over, Bones breaking, Choked Out-Passed Out and have to be woke-up, KO'd cold before they hit the mat and then get pounded four more times before Big John can get there. Oh forgive me you were watching boxing.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
I don't know what fights you guys were watching. The Maidana-Broner title fight was awesome. NEW champion Maidana! It helps that Broner is an arrogant asshole, sulking out of the ring before the announcers could get to him. Great fight. Prelims were good fights too. Not really free......non pay for view on HBO.[/QUOTE

We are talking UFC, you know Blood squirting all over, Bones breaking, Choked Out-Passed Out and have to be woke-up, KO'd cold before they hit the mat and then get pounded four more times before Big John can get there. Oh forgive me you were watching boxing.:rolleyes:

:rofl:....ya....you know....."which way did he go George?"........

Upvote 0