Jr.

Winning!
Feb 14, 2006
San Diego
Name
Dave
Boat
Hatteras
Two days ago several boats were broken into in the dry storage area of Silver Gate Yacht Club across the street from the Shelter Island launch ramp. A security guard from the Island Palms hotel next door to the club noticed the thief breaking into the first boat and called the police. Upon arrival the police found the thief burglarizing a second boat and apprehended him. I keep my boat in this dry storage lot and am thankful my boat was not victimized. The police recovered all the stolen items and said that this dickhole was living in one of the derelict motor homes that frequently parks over night on the streets around the Shelter Island launch ramp. I would bet money that this guy is responsible for other thefts in and around the launch ramp area. I’m writing this for anyone who has had gear/items etc. stolen that sometimes crooks are brought to justice and its nice knowing there’s one less douche bag hanging around the SI launch ramp. I will be going down to check out my boat this weekend and drop off a case of beer at the Island Palms security office for the vigilant security guard working there.

Rodman 28

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 11, 2011
Millbrae Ca
Name
Mark Stephen
Hello Dave; Nice gesture in regards to the case of beer. To bad the scumbag didn't resist a "little"....if you know what I mean....Mark

Fish Ninja

May 10, 2011
Bellflower, CA, USA
Name
Tyrone
Boat
Fish Ninja
Last Night I went hooping and by the time I got home showered and gear clean it was 0130 this morning. Thank god I took all my gear out of the back of my truck because some Douche Bag was trying to steal my truck from my driveway. I was woken up by my trusty Viper alarm on my keys at 0300 and little did he know he was going to get greeted by my 9MM Barrel. When I opened my door of my house I seen him digging in under my hood. I told him to get of the F&%@ing floor. He dove behind the gate and escaped into the get away car and I couldn't get a plate number. So needless to say he got away with it but without my truck. I just got done taking it to the shop and picked up my rental. My truck has been stolen 2 times in the first year I came home from the Middle East and 2 times broken into. I don't understand these ass clowns. I work hard for my stuff as do all of us here!:2gunsfiring_v1:

Attachments

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
thieves must die.

that is all.

that is all. :)

sdfishkiller

Cod Smuggler
Mar 13, 2005
Point Loma
Name
Todd Victor Mora
Boat
19' Whaler: EL SUPER LIZARDFISH
Last Night I went hooping and by the time I got home showered and gear clean it was 0130 this morning. Thank god I took all my gear out of the back of my truck because some Douche Bag was trying to steal my truck from my driveway. I was woken up by my trusty Viper alarm on my keys at 0300 and little did he know he was going to get greeted by my 9MM Barrel. When I opened my door of my house I seen him digging in under my hood. I told him to get of the F&%@ing floor. He dove behind the gate and escaped into the get away car and I couldn't get a plate number. So needless to say he got away with it but without my truck. I just got done taking it to the shop and picked up my rental. My truck has been stolen 2 times in the first year I came home from the Middle East and 2 times broken into. I don't understand these ass clowns. I work hard for my stuff as do all of us here!:2gunsfiring_v1:
Too bad we don't have laws like Texas. I would've shot that guys knee caps off, to start. :D

invictus

AVD
May 26, 2006
Orange County
Name
Jason
Boat
Tiara 2000 Cuddy
:High_Five WTG SDPD! Get a thief off the street, gurantee this ain't his first hit in the area.

wireman

Black and Blue Sportfishing 949-521-2461
May 5, 2007
Dana Point, Ca
Name
Captain Tony
Boat
2530 Parker extend cabin 2015 twin Yamaha 200's
Bleed em through them in the RSW

Jesstuna

Oct 25, 2004
Whittier
Name
Jess
Boat
Polaris Supreme Fatboy Club
Slow troll the douche bags around the Lupe in a seal get up and let them get taxed!

Fish Ninja

May 10, 2011
Bellflower, CA, USA
Name
Tyrone
Boat
Fish Ninja
Too bad we don't have laws like Texas. I would've shot that guys knee caps off, to start. :D
Funny thing is I used to be stationed in Texas and I told my neighbor that if that all happened like that there I would of pulled the trigger instead of Yell get on the F%$#ing floor.

Bellflower is slowly turning into Compton, it's sad
This is true. My Girlfriend actually lives with her family in Compton and all the times I been there no one ever messed with my truck. I think the scum from that area comes here to do their dirt...:Dynamite:

polfishski

Oct 5, 2008
Descanso
Name
Tom
Boat
20 SkipJack (Tail Chaser)
Chum the water some more. Damn crooks please post license number and description of said motorhome thanks.

7N7

Jul 14, 2006
Temecula
Name
Randy
Boat
Macrowell (MAC KROLL)
of course they leave compton and the bad areas and go to the good areas
nothing to steal in there hood

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Hello Dave; Nice gesture in regards to the case of beer. To bad the scumbag didn't resist a "little"....if you know what I mean....Mark
Shoulda Rodney King'd the bitch

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses

dkd711

Skunk Master...
Jun 7, 2008
Huntington Beach
Name
Duke
Boat
"WFO SKUNK"

How about a little pistol whip, drag his ass in the house, then shoot him! Of course a kitchen knife will be in his hand before the Cops show up!

Billy V

Seabass Commando
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego
Name
Billy
Boat
Parker 2310 DV / Kayak
Mr. TY
You should have shot him !

-Those burglar tools he had with him are deadly weapons. A Screwdriver does as much or more damage to a human body as a knife.

A pry bar, hammer, screwdriver, etc. All deadly weapons. You would have been within your rights to protect yourself.

Even if you put a bullet up his ass (better and more painful than killing him) You would be covered.

sdfishkiller

Cod Smuggler
Mar 13, 2005
Point Loma
Name
Todd Victor Mora
Boat
19' Whaler: EL SUPER LIZARDFISH
That's funny. I remember a time when you were all about saving snakes.
The more people I meet, the more I like snakes. or was it dogs?

I still would never condone shooting rattlers in the back-country on a hunting trip. They have a purpose. In your backyard, yes.

Weren't you saying you indiscriminately kill "buzz-worms" on sight wherever they may be? Still lame in my book.

Theives, too many of them. Hang em in the streets.

middleofnowhere

Gopher Killer
Sep 16, 2008
Yucca Valley, CA USA
Name
Scott
Boat
Twin Vee "MamaMia"
If our law enforcement put half the effort into catching thieves as they do harassing hunters and fishermen, I'm sure there would be a lot less...
If our state took some of the money they spent on taking away our rights, I'm sure a few criminals could be kept locked up for a longer period of time.

Fish Ninja

May 10, 2011
Bellflower, CA, USA
Name
Tyrone
Boat
Fish Ninja
Mr. TY
You should have shot him !

-Those burglar tools he had with him are deadly weapons. A Screwdriver does as much or more damage to a human body as a knife.

A pry bar, hammer, screwdriver, etc. All deadly weapons. You would have been within your rights to protect yourself.

Even if you put a bullet up his ass (better and more painful than killing him) You would be covered.
Trust me I would have if the justification for use of deadly force was all there. Once I came out of my front door and Yelled at him he ducked behind my truck/wall and ran. I was locked and loaded. I have done law enforcement while in the CG and there are certain criteras that are required to be met to be fully justified. All of the elements were there except one. The actual tools that he was using to steal the truck can be used as a weappon which would have justified me but he did not have them in his hand at the moment. I scared him so bad he left all of it behind.

REELKING

Aug 22, 2009
Name
MR.CHIN
Boat
THE MIGHTY VICTORY
bellflower is just like compton
lakewood is just like compton

"Bellflower is slowly turning into Compton, it's sad"

long beach is nothing like compton<!-- google_ad_section_end -->