SI parking shut down for Bear/Cox?

Fyton82

Jul 31, 2011
West Hills CA USA
Name
DJL
Boat
Whatever one I can get on
Just come out and say you support newsom,your allowed to do that if you choose,dont try to hide behind the its a waste of money argument.This SOB has wasted 1000 times that amount of money while trampling all over our rights and giving our money away to illegals,fuck that guy.

Why would I say I support Newsome when that is absolutely false? I think he's a smarmy opportunist and have never voted for him and never will. But when the state's revenues are reeling during Covid, spending several hundred million dollars when we have an election within a year is brain dead stupid.

Upvote 0

JamesZ

• Jun 25, 2018
    Montana
    Name
    James Zachary
    Boat
    Kenner 23
    Not a Newsome fan by any means but it's fucking stupid to spend $400 Million on a recall in 2021 when the General election is in June 2022 for the same fucking office.
    Soooooo worth it. It wouldn't cost a fraction of that anyway. Ahhh. Going on what Nancy's little communist nephew says.

Reactions: plj46 and marlyn
    Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    Why would I say I support Newsome when that is absolutely false? I think he's a smarmy opportunist and have never voted for him and never will. But when the state's revenues are reeling during Covid, spending several hundred million dollars when we have an election within a year is brain dead stupid.
    The states revenues are so bad we have a 75 billion dollar surplus.

Upvote 0

Crowman

Almost A Member
    Mar 3, 2017
    Northern California
    Name
    Crowman
    Boat
    YES
    Not a Newsome fan by any means but it's fucking stupid to spend $400 Million on a recall in 2021 when the General election is in June 2022 for the same fucking office.
    Yeah recall's cost money but when he get's recalled he's dead politically never to be seen again and for that it's worth it. Get rid of one douchebag at a time.

Upvote 0

Amadeus

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Mar 17, 2011
    San Diego/CA/US
    Name
    Wai Jung
    Boat
    Seahawk II
    The way I look at it is, would you rather have Cox or Gruesome Newsom?

Either way, you're getting shafted!
    So true on the latter...a politician is a politician...inclined to just vote for the bear if it was dumb enough to run for CA Gov. At the very least, it already has its image on the state flag.

Upvote 0

Latest posts