I Should Upgrade My Account
Mar 18, 2012
tampa/Fl/Hillsborough
Name
Harbison
Boat
Florida Fisherman
Showcasing Florida's Best

On the water and in the field Florida is a tropical wonderland like no other.

Come along as together we Showcase Florida's Best.

10:00 AM Friday morning July 23, 2021, due to red tide live pinfish are not available. Let's try live shrimp for the elusive Hog Fish:

We do not catch too many Hogs on the Florida Middle Grounds, but the ones we do tend to be trophy sized:

Before we test the Sunshine State water's let's take a close look at another highly sought after Florida trophy, the mighty boar hog.

Watch the video closely as I release the awesome power of my Marlin Stainless .45-70 Guide Gun:

Now, back to on the water.

As we go from near shore to deep-sea, let's take a look at some recent catches that showcase why Florida is known as the Fishing Capital of the World:

And now one of the most sought after fish to ever swim, the American Red Snapper:

Will has been first mate on the Florida Fisherman ll for over ten years. He is one of the best of the best.

Will is a dedicated family man with a loving, fish catching, wife, and a precious little daughter. Madison is the daughter any father would be proud to have:

This is what Florida is all about:

On the water and in the field Florida is a tropical wonderland like no other.

Reactions: One_Leg

One_Leg

Ret. Comm. Diver Medic
May 11, 2007
You're mined!
www.csicop.org
Name
Alan
Boat
1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
Thanks Bob, always variety.

Upvote 0

DeeDee

Mar 18, 2012
tampa/Fl/Hillsborough
Name
Harbison
Boat
Florida Fisherman
"Are you able to go on these trips anymore, Bob?"
After fishing with Hubbard's for over 40 years a couple of years ago my legs got so bad I was forced to quit. At 79 I walk with a walker.
The Marina sends me the raw videos & photos. I process & share. Love doing it. Makes me feel like I am still part of the team.
Miss being on the boat terribly. This is the next best thing.
Have also been hunting my entire life. Now I am forced to go with an outfitter.
Hope to go hog hunting soon. Will share!

Reactions: sealskinner
Upvote 0

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
"Are you able to go on these trips anymore, Bob?"
After fishing with Hubbard's for over 40 years a couple of years ago my legs got so bad I was forced to quit. At 79 I walk with a walker.
The Marina sends me the raw videos & photos. I process & share. Love doing it. Makes me feel like I am still part of the team.
Miss being on the boat terribly. This is the next best thing.
Have also been hunting my entire life. Now I am forced to go with an outfitter.
Hope to go hog hunting soon. Will share!
I have a friend that uses a walker. Once he's onboard, we help him to the rail. He's kind of a VIP, and he puts fish on the deck.
Hope you get to fish again Bob

Upvote 0

DeeDee

Mar 18, 2012
tampa/Fl/Hillsborough
Name
Harbison
Boat
Florida Fisherman
The last year I fished I used my walker. My legs got so bad that it just hurt too much,.
I have been balancing on boat deck & charging through swamps for 70 years. Now I am paying the price.
On a limited basis I still do this...

Last edited:
Reactions: sealskinner
Upvote 0