Fred Archer

Big Game's the Name
May 16, 2004
Laguna Niguel/Cabo
Name
Captain Fred Archer
Boat
36 Custom (Cabo)
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR SALE FOR BLOODY DECKERS WHO CAN'T MAKE IT TO THE FRED HALL SHOW IN LONG BEACH! SOME VERY NICE VALUES THERE. WOULDN'T WANT ANY OF YOU TO MISS OUT ON IT.

THE ANNOUNCEMENT CAN BE FOUND ON MY BOARD ON THE MAIN MENU.

MAHALO!

Upvote 0

homeka45

Almost A Member
Nov 21, 2008
Hilo HI USA
Name
Pomai
Boat
Force 18, Honey Ann
Thanks Capt. Fred. I just was on your website and noted the deals. I'm planning my order.

ETA: Order placed.

Upvote 0

Fred Archer

Big Game's the Name
May 16, 2004
Laguna Niguel/Cabo
Name
Captain Fred Archer
Boat
36 Custom (Cabo)
DeepSeaBoy,

Sorry if my post offended you, but there are a lot of Bloody Deckers, including a lot of you Hawaiian guys, who can't get to the show and so don't get to take advantage of the show specials that ourselves and others offer there. This post and offer are intended to make the folks on this board aware of the fact that there is an offer in the first place, that it is a Bloody Decker ONLY one, and what the items and prices are. A long way from every manufacturer does that. We do, and to the best of our ability. I suppose that one can look at it as advertising, but we are hopeful that more will see it for what it is, an attempt to make sure that the Hawaiian guys are aware of something that can save them a good deal of money, even if they can't attend the shows.

We respect and admire and appreciate the membership of this site and do our best to show it in any ways that we can.

Upvote 0

KIWI808

Almost A Member
Jul 28, 2009
Hawaii Kai
Name
mark Kalaugher
Boat
745 Extreme
Ordered a Pro bar and A ruckus razor last week.Anyone know how long for delivery in Hawaii ?

Upvote 0

homeka45

Almost A Member
Nov 21, 2008
Hilo HI USA
Name
Pomai
Boat
Force 18, Honey Ann
I placed two orders on 3/11. The first half of the order got to me about a week later.

The second half was mailed on 4/6 and got to me on 4/8.

I noticed they're no longer on the front page in the Spotlight section, hope Fred's OK, I enjoyed his points of view.

Upvote 0

ahi lawaia

Jan 17, 2008
Hawaii
Name
CP
Boat
Boston Whaler Conquest 21
Ordered a Pro bar and A ruckus razor last week.Anyone know how long for delivery in Hawaii ?

KIWI808 - Superbar shipping to Hawaii is typically by USPS priority mail. The superbars are ultra light and can be coiled, if needed, to fit in any priority mail box, so that once shipped they'll get here in 3-4 days. The superbars will spring open to their original shape when uncoiled, without holding the coiled shape.

When they get shipped depends on whether the probar and ruckusraiser you ordered were available 'off the shelf' or whether they had to be built from scratch - in which case you have to allow a little more time, especially if there's a big order placed the same time as yours. The superbars are made to exacting standards, as I'm sure you'd want them to be, so they can't have just anybody throw one together for you in the blink of an eye. I believe skilled riggers make them one-by-one, by hand. If the ones you ordered were 'on the shelf' you'll probably get them early to mid-next week.

Your timing for the order is right on - in plenty of time for ahi season. You'll find the superbars versatile in allowing not just the hollow squid chasebait that they come supplied with, but also any of your old favorite lures. You'll find that the ono don't bust up the hollow squids as much as the regular lures too (wire is a good idea when in ono territory, but that's up to you if you want to gamble ;)).

When you do get your superbars, go hanapaa some fish and post the story and pics here!

Upvote 0

MANAPUA MAN

Almost A Member
May 10, 2009
HONOLULU HAWAII
Name
CAPPY
Boat
23' TROPHY W/A "KEKILIA"
Fred....

Can you check on my order?
Paid for 6 Meat Balls etc.... Back in March 19th 2010......
We are preparing for the big "Ahi Fever" tournament and would like to get this system dialed in for proper spread.

Mahalo,

Cappy

Upvote 0

IglooMan

Aug 29, 2006
From La Paz, San Diego for Work...
www.archersuperbars.com
Name
Chris
Boat
Cabo 216, 38' Hatteras SF
Kiwi,
As CP explained we will get the order out as soon as possible.

We just got done with two big back-to-back shows here in Southern California which was the reason for the "Extended shipping times may apply" on the online coupons.

Cappy,
Your gear is going out on Monday morning.
Email sent...

If you guys have any further questions please email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

Upvote 0

KIWI808

Almost A Member
Jul 28, 2009
Hawaii Kai
Name
mark Kalaugher
Boat
745 Extreme
Thank you for the quick response. Really keen to find a place in the spread for them
Starting to get the sickle fever.
Cheers

Upvote 0

KIWI808

Almost A Member
Jul 28, 2009
Hawaii Kai
Name
mark Kalaugher
Boat
745 Extreme
Chris, please pm or email me would like to cancel order .Took too long and getting a new live bait well

Upvote 0