Yellowtail Dan

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 10, 2006
Roseville Ca
Name
Dan
Boat
Excel, American Angler
I actually just met Steve at the Int Sportsman show today. Got to watch his presentation and talk to him at the Penn booth later. Knows his stuff and does a great job representing his brand

tunanorth

Dec 4, 2005
By the lake
Name
Tunanorth
Boat
Bass Tracker 16
Having a great time up in Sacramento, working at the International Sportsmen's Expo show, and meeting the NorCal BD'ers.
About 6 weeks from now, it will be the Fred Hall Show, and meeting even more members!

Jan 22, 2019
San Diego
Name
Rodney Marquez
Boat
Kayak - hobie
He is the most informative manufactors representative on BD. He is a great asset to Penn and I hope they appreciate his contribution to the fishing community.
Totally agree. I had the pleasure meeting him at Icast last year. thanks steve for sharing the knowledge!

tunanorth

Dec 4, 2005
By the lake
Name
Tunanorth
Boat
Bass Tracker 16
Carson is Clapton.

Not only is "Slowhand" a billion times better than me in the musicianship category, he may in fact be the most-skilled "celebrity angler" out there!

1579492951105.png

rexor_rn

Mangingisda
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Steve...the Legend!

I luv to hear his story again I once read here or somewhere about a “boy” given a certain jig by a famous angler...and it turn out years later that boy is Steve Carson, can someone refresh me on this...tia.