LTBOLTMAN

Team Tail Chasers
Oct 15, 2006
San Diego
Name
Leoman
Boat
Davis Bahia 25 Pilot House
raining pretty good in Pacific Beach right now, weather service has a flood advisory issued... mid september...; I think within the next couple months we're suppose to know how strong this nino is going to be; based on having to go out and address some flooding issues around the house this morning, it's gonna be a bigeee

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses
raining pretty good in Pacific Beach right now, weather service has a flood advisory issued... mid september...; I think within the next couple months we're suppose to know how strong this nino is going to be; based on having to go out and address some flooding issues around the house this morning, it's gonna be a bigeee
Yep.....I'm in PB with a truck that apparently has an electrical issue that causes it to run like shit in the rain. My phone doesn't work because it went for a swim. I can't find my wallet so I cant get $ to buy a new phone......It's a good day......At least I have a bunch of food and I'm at home LOL

I think I'm going to take a nap..........

Reactions: LTBOLTMAN

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Stuck at work but that's ok it's hammering.

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses
Carl......lol
:finger: I took a nap, found my wallet, bought a new phone and my sim card with my contacts still worked.
Truck ran ok to bank and phone store. Bought a tray of chocolate chip cookies at Vons. Way better afternoon..

Somehow mjb got erased though.........