The Peddler

Living vicariously through others.
  • May 28, 2008
    Olympia, WA
    Name
    Matt
    Boat
    2400 SeaSport Explorer - "Permanent Waves"
    We are very casually in the market for a well-maintained, clean, pre-owned trailer.

Something that can sleep four people WITHOUT converting the couch or dinette. Ideally a front walk-around queen with rear bunk beds. No more than one slide out, and must be 4-season. Cash buyer, budget max of $15,000. We’re in no hurry, under no pressure to buy, but would buy the right trailer at the right price if we saw it.

If you have or know of something that fits this bill, please keep me in mind. I don’t need CL links, unless it’s your own ad, or you personally know the seller. Thanks!

Last edited:

TwoTapPat

Crank the handle Randle
  • May 22, 2013
    some where on the water
    Name
    Pat
    Boat
    High on the Goat
    Good luck they are going like hot cakes now. We just bought a trailer. Where the 5 th people to call. There was supposed to be people looking at it before us but they canceled. There already had 2 offers over the phone sight unseen. We where looking for a bunkhouse also couldn't find the right one and I didn't want a 30 ft trailer. Good luck in your search We where looking for about six months.

Reactions: G-Spot

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
    Sep 15, 2008
    Olympia, WA
    Name
    laurence
    Boat
    2021 Allied WildCat 30
    Talk to @Reel Hooker. He mentioned maybe selling his. 30’ or so, I think

G-Spot

Captain
  • Mar 14, 2008
    Salem/OR/USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    53’ Hatteras STEEL N TIME
    Just hang out a little longer with your cash.... building materials up 400%, big projects in Portland and Seattle slowing down and not moving forward with additional phases.... Portland’s housing crisis is over... Due to the last year of non stop riots people moved at a rapid pace..... Portland high rise units offering 2 months free rent with 1 year lease.... With Covid 19 they can’t evict people for non payment..... The turn is coming I believe and you will be able to buy your RV for cheap... 😳

Last edited:

The Peddler

• May 28, 2008
    Olympia, WA
    Name
    Matt
    Boat
    We’re in no hurry. Just keeping an eye out for the “right” trailer and price, and trying to avoid CL/Marketplace junk/scammers/flakes. Thought this might spur someone that’s been thinking about selling, and make it easy for all of us.

Team Sency

Fish!! Or be Fished!!!
    Jan 6, 2012
    Black Diamond
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    JuiceBox2
    32AF7BDD-415D-4B04-8C9C-C04BADA4B0F8.jpeg

The Peddler

• May 28, 2008
    Olympia, WA
    Name
    Matt
    Boat
    Last edited:
    Reactions: FishPimpII

Salmon King

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Mar 29, 2013
    Everett, WA, USA
    Name
    Tim
    Boat
    Salmon King 21' Custom Pilothouse
    Take your time. Prices are high and selection is low right now. If you can wait a year or two I think you’ll find better deals.

On the other hand, a year ago I thought that winter ‘20 to spring ‘21 would be a great time to buy a cheap boat because of the massive recession I was sure was coming. So just do the opposite of what I say I guess.

Elkfins

Ungrateful Prick
    Aug 8, 2008
    Tacoma, WA
    Name
    Steve
    Boat
    "Cleanup Required" '99 Grady White 232 Gulfstream