fyermn

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 2, 2005
Utah
Name
Dan
Boat
LONG RANGE fishing
Here it is almost a week later. Does anyone know for sure the status of the four guys who left the boat and went to the hospital? Have they completely recovered, been arrested, or possibly going to rehab?
I am sure those living in San Diego may have news about this.

richardblufin

Jun 23, 2009
POWAY CA
Name
Richard Jones
Boat
Bigger is Better Thats what she said
Channel 5 news says a Person not any of the 4od people has been arrested

DennisV

Jan 4, 2017
Paloma, CA
Name
Dennis Vagt
Boat
Just a NuCanoe Frontier now.
Crickets . . .

I guess they think that everybody is just going to forget about it.

Nothing to see here. Just go on about your business.

Look, a squirrel !

Reactions: fsh4calico

hilltop

lurking in the shallows
Jan 1, 2010
sb 805
Name
hilltop
Boat
sold, pangas, Intrepid, and diggin the RRIII
Capt. Rico................I mean a squirrel! Wait maybe it's a Russian Rat.

solid72

"Fishhard"
Aug 27, 2010
Torrance, Ca
Name
Dave
Boat
Anyone that takes me
If anyone was going out soon on the Shogun they posted this today about 6:30 am.

Good morning guys!! Shogun returned this morning from a 1.5 day with near limits of BFT. They head back out today on a 3 day trip.
I know you all are wondering about the recent incident on the Shogun and we can’t say much at this time since it’s an ongoing investigation. But what we can tell you is that all crew members are alive and well and we will continue to run trips as scheduled. It was an unfortunate incident and those crew members are no longer a part of Shogun Sportfishing. The captains on upcoming trips will be Rene Monteagudo and his relief will be Jeff Debuys. Thank you all for your support.

Phat Boat

Apr 18, 2004
San Diego
Name
Jon
Boat
Grady White Marlin 300
Well it was a people problem and not a boat problem. Both those captains mentioned as taking over are proven and clean for sure.

gettingbentwithbo

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo
Boat
16' Starcraft SF SS
Reactions: blowncar

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Shogun Sportfishing

2h ·

Good morning guys!! Shogun returned this morning from a 1.5 day with near limits of BFT. They head back out today on a 3 day trip.
I know you all are wondering about the recent incident on the Shogun and we can’t say much at this time since it’s an ongoing investigation. But what we can tell you is that all crew members are alive and well and we will continue to run trips as scheduled. It was an unfortunate incident and those crew members are no longer a part of Shogun Sportfishing. The captains on upcoming trips will be Rene Monteagudo and his relief will be Jeff Debuys. Thank you all for your support.
-Shogun Crew

CrazyDonkey

Sep 4, 2014
Name
Ian
Boat
Linda Vista
Well it was a people problem and not a boat problem. Both those captains mentioned as taking over are proven and clean for sure.
When was their last drug test? Drug tests were supposed to be done before and yet you had 4 crew members OD...

PL_Fisherman

May 8, 2020
Point Loma
Name
Cary
Boat
Fun Ones
When was their last drug test? Drug tests were supposed to be done before and yet you had 4 crew members OD...
That’s not how it works. They don’t do a drug test before each test, they get randomized tests through out the year. They simply took the drugs regardless of when they were going to take it. The randos are also on a set date that you know a week before hand.

Bandit603

Jun 19, 2020
Wildomar
Name
Jason
Boat
Wish I had one
Frank still owns the boat. Rene and Paul own a piece of the boat, but Frank still owns more than 50%. So he responsible for the operation. That is why Jeff is over there right now.