cecritz

Almost A Member
Nov 14, 2016
Central Coast
Name
Charlie
Boat
I wish
I have to sell my spot on Shogun limited 4 day load trip Aug. 8-12 due to health reasons. Trip may go run and gun to Guadalupe it's the hot spot right now. please PM for details and questions. trip info is also listed on Shogun trip and reservation site

Upvote 0

kevina

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    I have to sell my spot on Shogun limited 4 day load trip Aug. 8-12 due to health reasons. Trip may go run and gun to Guadalupe it's the hot spot right now. please PM for details and questions. trip info is also listed on Shogun trip and reservation site
    4 days for a Lupe trip. Maybe in the past when you didn't need to check in at Ensenada. If they do go their on a 4 day, You better hope it's wide open, Basically only fishing 1.5 days. The Bigger BFT have been popping up lately and should get better coming with the New Moon on your Departure day.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

kevina

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    It would be very tough on a 4 day, That would only be if no Ensenada check in/out was required. The Shogun, R.P and Independence have done it a few times on their 5 day trip, Leaving on the day after Christmas. They got about 2.5 days of fishing each boat, That's with the Check in/out in Ensenada. It could be done on a 4 day trip assuming you leave the docks Early like the R.P and Shogun and Indy does on the day of departure. It would be a crap shot on a 4 day trip!!!!. I've known a couple S.D boats go to Cedros on a extended 3 day trip, They only got to fish for 8 hrs and turn around. One of those boats Killed the 15-18lb Y.T in that 8hr Window, The fish were fly lined dines on 60lb test from the time they got to Cedros and had to leave for S.D. Without saying their total catch, I will say Everyone was a happy camper.

Upvote 0