Rabid Fish

Jun 27, 2004
Southern California
Name
Alex
Boat
26'
Gonna be another great year!

I do recommend against using Fisherman's Processing, though. For value, quality, yield and customer service (and every other category I can think of,) they are the WORST processor in San Diego

mkfriedrich

Jun 26, 2013
San Diego CA
Name
michael friedrich
Boat
Liberty
Gonna be another great year!

I do recommend against using Fisherman's Processing, though. For value, quality, yield and customer service (and every other category I can think of,) they are the WORST processor in San Diego
I highly disagree. I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with Sean and his team. And in my honest opinion they are the absolute best in the industry, but to each their own.

Scott McPherson

Throw a couple of Wilson’s here
Aug 17, 2017
Califonia
Name
Scott
Boat
Shogun
I highly disagree. I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with Sean and his team. And in my honest opinion they are the absolute best in the industry, but to each their own.
Mkfriedrich
Thanks again for the post. I’m with you on Fishermans processing they have given me nothing but great service every time I used them. I’ve used the others as well, they are good but I prefer Fishermans.
regards
Scott

Upvote 0

Green Ogre

Almost A Member
Apr 28, 2009
Orygun
Name
Shrek
Boat
Willie Predator, Learned Dory
That trip will have Sophia on it. She’s awesome!
I am part of a group from Oregon that goes on the Shogun every fall for about the last 8 years. A few years ago it became a Rice Bowl trip just to line up the dates we wanted.

So I consider myself a Shogun customer more than a Rice Bowl customer.

Sophia has been an absolute blast to fish with. Always encouraging, helping others, quietly assassinating fish with a big smile on her face.

I jumped on Shogun for an Accurate 3 day last July and was glad I got to know Jack a little.

Renee and team are great. I love that boat and crew. It feels like home and fishing with friends. Top notch. Professionals.

I also whole heartedly agree that I prefer Fisherman's Processing 100%. And I have used others when fishing other boats.

Thanks for the report. That BFT fishery just keeps getting better. Thanks for taking the time to write it up with details and pics.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

red_eyez

Broke but love to fish..
Aug 5, 2008
OC
Name
kevin
Boat
The one I paid at Landing
Awesome report and epic trip! I have 3 day trip with shogun in Nov., may I ask how many setups did you bring? My arsenal will cover from 20-100 and do you think 7 rods for 3 day trip is too much? Thanks.

Reactions: mkfriedrich
Upvote 0

Scott McPherson

Throw a couple of Wilson’s here
Aug 17, 2017
Califonia
Name
Scott
Boat
Shogun
Awesome report and epic trip! I have 3 day trip with shogun in Nov., may I ask how many setups did you bring? My arsenal will cover from 20-100 and do you think 7 rods for 3 day trip is too much? Thanks.
No not too much. I’m bringing about that on my 3 day. Those boats have room. I think you better have it than be looking for it remembering it’s in the garage.
good luck
Regards
Scott

Upvote 0

mkfriedrich

Jun 26, 2013
San Diego CA
Name
michael friedrich
Boat
Liberty
No not too much. I’m bringing about that on my 3 day. Those boats have room. I think you better have it than be looking for it remembering it’s in the garage.
good luck
Regards
Scott
I brought 7 for that trip. 20lb,25lb,30lb,40lb,60lb bait rods. A flatfall rod, and a coltsniper,stickbait rod.
And I used every one of them.

Upvote 0

Rabid Fish

Jun 27, 2004
Southern California
Name
Alex
Boat
26'
Fair enough, I hope they never do you as dirty as they did me (3 times.) To be fair, I haven't used them in years, maybe they've turned things around and I sure hope they have, but they lost me forever so I'll never know. And I'm not a bad review kind of person, I don't say this to be an internet jerk, I just hope I can spare someone from the grief I got using them those 3 times.

Reactions: mkfriedrich
Upvote 0

kevina

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    Great Job! I wouldn't worry about a few of the assholes that talk shit on this site, They shouldn't have anything negative to say on your postings, If anything they say it should be positive reviews. look at how Generous you are with the fish fry's you put together for the community and don't even ask anyone for anything for the fish fry's. That's a lot of work and should say something about your character! Now go out their and kill a cow you deserve it. :cheers:

Upvote 0