jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Sounds like he was just upset there were no young guys onboard for rowdy little roscoe to cuddle up with
some one should piss Rowdy off even more and tell him that some of his Tax's
pays for the old farts Social Security, so they can afford to fish and enjoy
their Golden years , that they have worked hard for them self too,

Last edited:
Upvote 0

johndtuttle

Angler/Client
Mar 20, 2008
Carmel, CA
Name
john
Boat
not crazy enough yet
Yep, I remember the good 'ol days, back in '14 I think it was. There used to be this emoji called a "Bieber" and I know a Roscoe that probably could have been awarded 100 for one post. :)

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Da fook:)

Upvote 0

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
Guadalupe is a special place. Enjoy it for all it is.........I think your still in the I know more than anyone older age bracket. That will change with age that's when you will get some wisdom.

Upvote 0

Pgnracr

Sep 3, 2014
HB
Name
Jeff
Boat
Line up
Tell this guy to respect the old guard. Bob Michener and a laundry list of guys whacking ultra super cows. A 308 was just killed on the RR3 on 80#. Yes 80. Super great guys that are amazing guys. Peace!!!!

Reactions: Hardcor
Upvote 0

26grumpy

who hooked who
Sep 24, 2006
Anaheim Hills
Name
Joe
Boat
Freefrom Boats Club
Wadedaminutewadeaminute....so's I got this straight....using a closed post....as a recruitment tool....to form an extremist Old Guys Rule radical splinter movement??

I like your style Steveo!!! :appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:

Reactions: Hardcor
Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
This is some funny shit boys!! Waiting for Ross to post something clever about him self...:smoking33:

This will probably go over most everyones heads but....

The cleverest thing he could say right about now would be...... "What do you mean?" followed by a second reply of...... "Is it to late now to say sorry?"

If ya don't have a young kid or kids (in my case, 8 & 14 year old girls) then you're probably not going to get this.

The unknown fisherman:p:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lamnidae

Aug 25, 2008
Escondido
Name
Chris
Boat
anything I can fish from
If I was on a boat full of experinced, old guard fishermen, I would take it as a sign to get my mental notebook out and go to school. The recess would be filled by hearing great stories from the teachers.

The passing of good knowledge is a valuable asset. One should never turn down or squander such opportunities.

Upvote 0
P

Paddyman1

Wadedaminutewadeaminute....so's I got this straight....using a closed post....as a recruitment tool....to form an extremist Old Guys Rule radical splinter movement??
Thanks, Joe! Well, let's just say "older", but not necessarily old! LOL But mature enough to understand you don't badmouth some seasoned vets who feel young enough to keep on pulling! Kudos to them for enjoying their trip.

I do miss my Beiber button...

I like your style Steveo!!! :appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:

Upvote 0