Walker Inc.

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 24, 2013
Gig Harbor, WA
Name
Patrick Walker
Boat
33 ft. Coldwater Walkaround
HERC, which is now the commercial/construction side of Hertz rents 1 ton and 450/550 size vehicles.

That crazy BD brother Jeff mentioned has truck and will travel. And loves road trips and shitty drive in cheeseburgers in every state. And had lots of free time up until April 31st. It’s 2850 miles to Hampstead. I’m guessing there are lots of good greasy burgers along the way

G-Spot

Captain
Mar 14, 2008
Salem/OR/USA
Name
John
Boat
53’ Hatteras STEEL N TIME
When I bought my Grady on Houston I dead headed over 1 1/2 days there crashed for 6 hours of sleep and picked up the boat and hit the road..... coming back was about the same had to get some sleep the second night....

Took my 17 y/o daughter to help drive there.... I drove all the way back.... a little over 4 days round trip.... If you had two guys driving round the clock you could do it in a long weekend..

I’m a driving machine when on a mission... I’ve driven to Ensenada and back 4 times since October... I can do it in about 17 hours each way.

Last edited:
Reactions: FishPimpII

Reel Hooker

“Ice Melter”
Sep 9, 2013
Carnation
www.metropolitandetail.com
Name
Benjamin
Boat
Parker 2320 Long Cabin 'REEL HOOKER'
I was trying the fly down, rent a truck/uhaul/(some dam thing with 4 wheels to get my boat home) and tow it back myself. I looked all around and couldn't find one company that would rent a truck to tow it with. Most didnt even have a tow package and the ones who did had some clause about not towing with a rental vehicle. I couldnt find any way to make it work.....maybe I didnt look at the right spots though....
enterprise truck rental. I rent a f350 every year to two to Vegas my cars trailer. Its a whole different division. Good luck

The Peddler

You should have been here yesterday!
May 28, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
Matt
Boat
2400 SeaSport Explorer - "Permanent Waves"

Fish_on!

Feb 17, 2015
Oly
Name
Ben
Boat
18' Super Vee

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
31' Innovator
I used this this guy a few years back and he was awesome.

Vlad
727-254-0245

He pulled my 30' Grady White out here. Good communication and everything went smooth.

FishPimpII

Shopping for a boat...
Jul 27, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Name
Jeff Nelson
Boat
Deckhand of "JuiceboxII" And soon to be captain of fishpimpiii
When I bought my Grady on Houston I dead headed over 1 1/2 days there crashed for 6 hours of sleep and picked up the boat and hit the road..... coming back was about the same had to get some sleep the second night....

Took my 17 y/o daughter to help drive there.... I drove all the way back.... a little over 4 days round trip.... If you had two guys driving round the clock you could do it in a long weekend..

I’m a driving machine when on a mission... I’ve driven to Ensenada and back 4 times since October... I can do it in about 17 hours each way.
Whatcha up to next weekend? Me, you and Pat around the clock!!!

Reactions: G-Spot

G-Spot

Captain
Mar 14, 2008
Salem/OR/USA
Name
John
Boat
53’ Hatteras STEEL N TIME
Whatcha up to next weekend? Me, you and Pat around the clock!!!
Im headed to Ensenada! This time I’m flying... my boat partner is picking me up InSan Diego... Take an extra hour and eat some good ole Southern food while there! crawfish or cat fish! Yum!

liltrouble

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 9, 2012
ShillCreek, WA USA
Name
Shari
Boat
Mr. Buttercup
We got a Grady in the shop i got all giddy about when i saw the NC numbers on it. came to us all wrapped up. i can find out who brought it.

Worst part of fishing the OBX every year is i look at what is for sale. I worth enterprise truck and the woman told me if i wanted to do one way rental get close to a military base as possible because they tend be more likely to do one ways for military people who might be moving households. Norfolk to Seattle, one week, 1 ton, $485. 1500 miles included and $0.20/ mile after that.

FishPimpII

Shopping for a boat...
Jul 27, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Name
Jeff Nelson
Boat
We got a Grady in the shop i got all giddy about when i saw the NC numbers on it. came to us all wrapped up. i can find out who brought it.

Worst part of fishing the OBX every year is i look at what is for sale. I worth enterprise truck and the woman told me if i wanted to do one way rental get close to a military base as possible because they tend be more likely to do one ways for military people who might be moving households. Norfolk to Seattle, one week, 1 ton, $485. 1500 miles included and $0.20/ mile after that.
If I could get the time off work easily I would do this. And Norfolk is close enough to hampstead to make that work. But I just don’t think I’m going to be able to make the time away from work and family happen vs just paying someone. Genie eye Paul has been most helpful in filling me in on the uship process and I am still trying it talk Pat’s wife into letting him go for a drive.

Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
Sep 25, 2008
Renton/ Westport
Name
Cap't Paul
Boat
V-20 Wellcraft w/200HO E-TEC
By the time you pay airfare, truck rental + miles, fuel, food and a hotel at least once to shower and time off work...lol...you can pay someone else...

Reel Hooker

“Ice Melter”
Sep 9, 2013
Carnation
www.metropolitandetail.com
Name
Benjamin
Boat
Parker 2320 Long Cabin 'REEL HOOKER'
Rent an enterprise truck, and hook up and come home, fly pat down and you just saved a shit load of headache. May not be cheaper but at least u know when pat has an issue it will be handled and back on the road before the banquets are even used up. I even requested a four door long bed so the ride was plush, brand new Ford F-350 last time, has 1500 miles on it when we drove to Vegas and back. Patrick for the win.

FishPimpII

Shopping for a boat...
Jul 27, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Name
Jeff Nelson
Boat
Rent an enterprise truck, and hook up and come home, fly pat down and you just saved a shit load of headache. May not be cheaper but at least u know when pat has an issue it will be handled and back on the road before the banquets are even used up. I even requested a four door long bed so the ride was plush, brand new Ford F-350 last time, has 1500 miles on it when we drove to Vegas and back. Patrick for the win.
If Pat can do it the job is his and we’ll work out the details. But while he sounds excited he hasn’t been sure he can do it and I am not pressuring him too much. Yet.

FishPimpII

Shopping for a boat...
Jul 27, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Name
Jeff Nelson
Boat
Still looking. Had an agreement with a shipper and it turned out the guy didn’t have any appropriate insurance so that got cancelled.
And Pat has more derbies to win this month so no go for him. Turns out winning salmon derbies is addictive. Who knew?

• Wow
Reactions: Genie Aye

Captain Decent

The Bert makes ‘em Squirt
Nov 2, 2017
Covington, wa
Name
Ryan
Boat
The Bert Makes ’em Squirt
Still looking. Had an agreement with a shipper and it turned out the guy didn’t have any appropriate insurance so that got cancelled.
And Pat has more derbies to win this month so no go for him. Turns out winning salmon derbies is addictive. Who knew?
look out for Blue coast or pacific trade and transport, michael Joudeh or Lindsey or anyone using any combination of those names.

Reactions: Genie Aye

FishPimpII

Shopping for a boat...
Jul 27, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Name
Jeff Nelson
Boat
look out for Blue coast or pacific trade and transport, michael Joudeh or Lindsey or anyone using any combination of those names.
Got it. No Michael Jordan or any crazy chicks named Lindsey.