mainline23

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 9, 2007
san diego
Name
mark
Boat
-
Selling a Shimano Stella 20000FA- never been mounted on a rod and never seen water. Comes loaded with 65# Power Pro and a topshot of 50# floro- $700.00 no box no papers
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:

kindafishy

Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
$500.00?

kindafishy

Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
Kindafishy no thanks on the $500-
no problem, i hate to low ball like that but i was just worried about parts/ support from shimano. good luck with sale!!

mainline23

Jul 9, 2007
san diego
Name
mark
Boat
-
This is a completely sealed Saltwater spinning reel with 55+ lbs. of drag- get your popper on!!!!

luxembourger

USCG 100GT Captain
Apr 27, 2009
San Diego
Name
Capt Max
Boat
"MAD MAX" Contender 39 Tournament
Pm sent

kindafishy

Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
pm'd you...

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Word of advise (for the both of you)...... make sure it's set up to reel with the handle on the side you want. If it's not, then MAKE SURE it has the proper pin to switch sides. That doesn't mean the guy shows you another pin...... physically check it to make sure it will screw into the other side.

Marks reel looks sweet. Honestly can't believe it is still up for sale.

The unknown fisherman:p:

Reactions: nolimits

BigMoney

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 7, 2006
la verne
Name
andrew
Boat
mainship 34ht trawler ----- whaler 240 outrage twins
it is clearly setup for right hand with left hand turn dont post your shit on someone bodys post just because you have issues with your deal
Word of advise (for the both of you)...... make sure it's set up to reel with the handle on the side you want. If it's not, then MAKE SURE it has the proper pin to switch sides. That doesn't mean the guy shows you another pin...... physically check it to make sure it will screw into the other side.

Marks reel looks sweet. Honestly can't believe it is still up for sale.

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
it is clearly setup for right hand with left hand turn dont post your shit on someone bodys post just because you have issues with your deal
LOL Sensitive one I see.

There is no shit posted in my reply, but rather helpful info..... check it again. But yeah it's clearly a righty with left hand turn..... I can easily see that...... that wasn't the point.

I posted what I did to help both guys or others who are possibly interested, and giving them a solid heads up to prevent what I am currently going through with the same make high end spinning reel....... it's called helping others out. No harm in that, and it only helps, so relax eh!!

Mark should sorta know me enough to know there was no harm (nor shit) meant in my reply....... it's just to help save others from whats currently happened with my recent purchase, and hopefully prevent it from happening to others.

Like I said..... I honestly can't believe it's still for sale.

Last edited:
Reactions: octans and BloodyL

kindafishy

Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
BUMP
and a question....i've always thought of myself as right handed, but i like to hold the rod in my left hand, and crank in my right. (that doesn't sound good) am i fishing left handed?