Jvo101

Tuna lover 😍😍
Aug 8, 2020
Huntington Beach
Name
John
Boat
Yamato
seller is a JERK. I was the first person who responded and gave him my number. He texted me at 8:20pm on first night listing was posted and said he needed the money asap and wanted to meet me right away. I told him that it was too late to drive 45 minutes to him but I can meet him anytime next morning. Next day he didn't respond to several of my texts asking him for meeting time until 10:48am. We agreed to meet at Sav On Tackle at 12:30. As I began my 38 min drive to meet him, he texted me and said he "forgot to bring the reel and can meet me after work." I texted him several to ask for new meeting time but he did not reply until the following day (today) at 10:32am and said that his wife will give him the money so he doesn't need to sell anymore. I told him that he was a bad liar and he lost all my respect. He's been on BD since 2008 and pulls this B.S. He strings me along for 3 days and then says he won't sell anymore. If he needed money desperately on that first night, why did he waited 3 days to tell me that? If he had more balls, he could have told me sooner that he changed his mind. I would have respected that and moved on. What a piece of fish sh__t.

Upvote 0

mochosla

Sep 12, 2007
Granada Hills CA.
Name
Carlos
Boat
Parker 2120
seller is a JERK. I was the first person who responded and gave him my number. He texted me at 8:20pm on first night listing was posted and said he needed the money asap and wanted to meet me right away. I told him that it was too late to drive 45 minutes to him but I can meet him anytime next morning. Next day he didn't respond to several of my texts asking him for meeting time until 10:48am. We agreed to meet at Sav On Tackle at 12:30. As I began my 38 min drive to meet him, he texted me and said he "forgot to bring the reel and can meet me after work." I texted him several to ask for new meeting time but he did not reply until the following day (today) at 10:32am and said that his wife will give him the money so he doesn't need to sell anymore. I told him that he was a bad liar and he lost all my respect. He's been on BD since 2008 and pulls this B.S. He strings me along for 3 days and then says he won't sell anymore. If he needed money desperately on that first night, why did he waited 3 days to tell me that? If he had more balls, he could have told me sooner that he changed his mind. I would have respected that and moved on. What a piece of fish sh__t.

Not cool at all. He probably realized he was selling it cheap and now wants more for it.

Reactions: Stephan.deambrogio
Upvote 0

Jvo101

Tuna lover 😍😍
Aug 8, 2020
Huntington Beach
Name
John
Boat
Yamato
Anybody can sell at whatever price they want. We have an honor system here on BD that you should keep your word to sell at the price you post. Not using some lame excuse to back out like your wife doesn't want you to sell it anymore.

Upvote 0