Panchovilla

Pancho
Feb 14, 2011
Marina Del Rey CA USA
Name
Ron
Boat
Pancho Villa
Original owner...I bought 3 about 10-15 years ago....I had 2 rewrapped with AFTCO light weight roller guides...worked great for 20# line Trolling from my Skiff....the one I am selling I never got around to using at all...stayed in the garage.....like new.....6'6". .mfg rates at 10-20#??
Located in Marina Del Rey. $110.00. Ron

[/ATTACH] IMG_1078.jpg IMG_1079.jpg IMG_1082.JPG

IMG_1077.jpg

Reactions: lkatdpelicanfly

pastdue

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 18, 2006
Mira Mesa
Name
Don Cale
Boat
18.5 Larsen cc Pastdue
bump for a stand up guy
I think some of the shops like Angler's choice in San Diego or Ken's custom reels in Oceanside collect a lot of beastmasters I know at one shop I had Beastmaster toads and Tails they didn't want me to leave with that Rod they said they collected them

18parker

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 22, 2008
fallbrook
Name
jeff
Boat
Cabo 226
Ever make it to San Diego? If so let me know I’m definitely interested!

styxchaser

REALLY OLD GUY
Jun 1, 2005
OJAI, CA
Name
STYX
Boat
HAPPILY NONE
Damn, were those fun little rods. I fished one for years in the harbors with a small Calcutta from an inflatable.

Bought mine at a K-Mart in Ventura about 25+ years ago. It was mis-marked and I tried to tell the clerk that all their Beastmasters were mismarked at $19.99. She gave me a lot of crap that K-Mart knew what it was doing (looking back I think that proved false). So I bought them all (about 2 dozen in different weights) over the next few days for $20 each and that's how I got into selling at swap meets.

BTW, Ron's a good reliable seller. Always has some interesting stuff at the swap meets.

Reactions: lkatdpelicanfly

lkatdpelicanfly

Lizard Fish Slayer
Jun 23, 2009
sou cal
Name
Frank
Boat
Kayak
Damn, were those fun little rods. I fished one for years in the harbors with a small Calcutta from an inflatable.

Bought mine at a K-Mart in Ventura about 25+ years ago. It was mis-marked and I tried to tell the clerk that all their Beastmasters were mismarked at $19.99. She gave me a lot of crap that K-Mart knew what it was doing (looking back I think that proved false). So I bought them all (about 2 dozen in different weights) over the next few days for $20 each and that's how I got into selling at swap meets.

BTW, Ron's a good reliable seller. Always has some interesting stuff at the swap meets.
A similar thing happened to me years ago at a Walmart and nearly all their lures and line scanned at .02. I brought it up with a cashier and she didn't care but was happy because it would bring up her "register checkout count" or something like that..15 years ago or so.

lkatdpelicanfly

Lizard Fish Slayer
Jun 23, 2009
sou cal
Name
Frank
Boat
Kayak
Original owner...I bought 3 about 10-15 years ago....I had 2 rewrapped with AFTCO light weight roller guides...worked great for 20# line Trolling from my Skiff....the one I am selling I never got around to using at all...stayed in the garage.....like new.....6'6". .mfg rates at 10-20#??
Located in Marina Del Rey. $110.00. Ron

[/ATTACH] View attachment 1099221 View attachment 1099222 View attachment 1099223

View attachment 1099220
That looks super clean and nice. I just picked up a couple of old beat up ones in a rod lot...guides and tips missing rings.Have a similar bass trigger stick and when I pull on it feels a lot like the Trevala. You could probably bring in a 40 lb tuna with it no problem.