Shelter Island ramp closed. Who can we call? Will it help?

Hardcor

Hardcore
Jun 8, 2014
Hardcore
www.youtube.com
Name
Hardcore
Boat
Hardcore
I think it is kind of ignorant to throw a blanket statement out there about "old people". Yes more people over 60 are in worse shape than those that are 40, but that doesn't mean they all are. I don't know how old you are but I would probably put you to the curb. How many guys on here are over weight, can't walk around the block without being out of breath. I fish with guys 20 yrs. younger than me all the time, they don't even see what I might have to do the night before but when i say meet me at the ramp at 4:30 they know that means I will be leaving at 4:30, everything will be working and everything will be done, I launch and retrieve by myself and I clean the boat by myself... at the end of the day as they are getting into their car to drive home and i am getting into my truck to retrieve my boat and then heading home to clean it, I hear the same thing almost every time," man I'm beat how in the fuck do you do it?" I'm 5'10 and weigh 200# and have a 32" waist, I don't need a mirror to see my cock and it still gets hard without taking a pill. I am sure there will be a lot of younger people than me get this and possibly die from it before i do. I don't fear death, I fear being alive and existing not living. I fish alone a lot of the time and often asked why don't you wait for someone to go with you? and my answer is,"I don't have enough time left to waste it waiting for other people." Just because your old doesn't mean your done. How many times have you had to see a doctor or had to take meds in the last 10 years? Me, none. I'm not bragging or "beating my chest" like Cory was accused of, like him I am just stating a fact.

I think instead of talking shit about Cory he should be admired and shown some respect.
Thank you George. I don't need to be admired, I just don't take any shit from anybody for participating. We are still going out and doing it, that is what matters not some keyboard cowboy hiding behind his computer jumping on an old guy for kicking ass.
Corey

Omarkayak

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 26, 2007
Northridge, CA
Name
Bills
Boat
11+ ft, Ocean Kayak Scrambler, P 'N' Queue Pod
Flippin' consarned old people...

Oh wait, that's getting to be me. Oh poop.

Everybody be well.

Good fishin'! (sooner or later)
BDC OK

Bill-Fishes

bill-fishes
May 13, 2004
Poway
Name
Bill
Boat
Millie Jane
I'll be on the road monday morning 5:30 AM heading to Camp Pendleton to do my Job and I'm grateful for the opportunity to be able to do my Job , elders need a purpose and I agree that people do need to take what is going on in our country and stay home until this passes and then we can all get back on the water and take our aggressions out on some Bruiser tuna , always remember us old farts enjoy fishing ITS WHAT KEEPS US YOUNG
Can I get an AMEN!!

michael e. bingham

May 26, 2015
Name
Pura Vida
Boat
Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
I cruzed aroind shelter island this morning Saturday and i saw several boats out on San Diego bay so i guess they are still allowing slipped boats out , one of my buddies left early this morning to gk chase the tuna on the 425 and nk one stopped him so just maybe all is not lost

Reactions: Buttchaser

Iron Mike

Experienced
Sep 30, 2009
SAN DIEGO
Name
Mike
Boat
35 Cabo Express
I cruzed aroind shelter island this morning Saturday and i saw several boats out on San Diego bay so i guess they are still allowing slipped boats out , one of my buddies left early this morning to gk chase the tuna on the 425 and nk one stopped him so just maybe all is not lost
I heard a conversation at Winchell's donuts this morning the ramp was open only to those over 60 years of Age

Reactions: Reel hip

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
suddenly I am feeling older

down in mex...Real Del Mar is open for those 65 and under...BUT...they did shut down the 19th hole to take out only

trunk777

Jul 24, 2006
yorba linda
Name
mike
Boat
yours
Now answer my question. What makes you pound your chest and pretend to be a first responder?

You don’t know who I am. We all know who you are because you let us know daily how great you are.

To me you seem like an old person trying to do good deeds in an attempt to get into heaven because of all the bullshit you’ve done in your life. Just an observation.
he goes full retard really fast

Reactions: miaf

DOGHOUSE26

Feb 22, 2004
Escondido, CA
Name
jeff meeker
Boat
26 Blackman Billfisher
Good news get us the scoop when they get back

backlashjack

Scallywag
May 14, 2007
Alta Loma, CA
Name
Jackson
Boat
Sold the boat, now I just rent a stateroom on the EXCEL
Has a thread ever been hijacked this bad ever?

Reactions: lougio

mike82

Aug 19, 2013
west coast
Name
mike
Boat
a fish killing center console
while people in New York, Washington are dying and suffering the pandemics. People in California are worrying and complaining not being able to go fishing. wow..
everyone deals with things differently. while you and the rest of the world are probably out buying TP, water and hand sanitizer this gent is going about life as only he knows how to. he's doing what's best for him, not YOU. his life is not about YOU. for all you know he's been affected by things more than you and this is how he's handling things.

i can't think of a better way to physically distance myself than on my own boat in the middle of the ocean. i say this gent is being an upstanding, responsible citizen hero.