dicky moo

Yellowkiller
Jun 12, 2006
Long Beach, CA
Name
Spiro Bahos
Boat
none
They were on a 3 day trip so no they didn't exceed the daily limits for 10 anglers

Tues

Not my job...
Mar 17, 2008
Saluki
Name
Penis
Thank god we have the Interent police out there tonight. You earned a extra gold star!

Jason

I break stuff @ BD
Admin
Feb 4, 2003
Encinitas, CA USA
www.bdoutdoors.com
Name
Jason
Now, did they catch all 30 on the same day or did they hit limits for the day and stop fishing?

In all seriousness, Sportfishingreport.com has been wrong with the report before...

Mikieb

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 8, 2011
Huntington Beach, Calif.
Name
Mike
Boat
Crash & Burn
The Freedom got 30 maybe they were trying to keep up ! Stupid thread.:rofl:
3 day trip get over it.:idiot:

Shogunsc4

May 5, 2008
Glendora
Name
Sheki
Boat
na
WOW REALLY?! WOW!!! Wes is legit. If you ever fished on the Options, you would know better....thanks for playing.

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Is it me, or did the Options sportboat from Pierpoint exceeded the WSB limit? I thought the limit is 1 fish per day until June 15th. I don't think they went above Point Conception on an overnight trip.

Its great that they found the fish, but rules are rules.

http://www.dfg.ca.gov/marine/mapregs5.asp#seabass_open

The recreational fishery for white seabass (Atractoscion nobilis) remains open year round. The daily bag and possession limit is three fish except that only one fish may be taken in waters south of Point Conception between March 15 and June 15. The minimum size limit is 28 inches total length or 20 inches alternate length.

Dude, I'm not the only one who is cornfused. I thought the limit was bumped up and had to ask. The web site clearly states that its an overnight trip. Excuse me if they fucked up and didn't change it to 3 days.

Its not like the rules haven't changed before, such as the extension of the end of the season date for catching bugs.

:finger:

Maybe you could go down to the landing and tell Wes you may have wrongly accused him of overlimits & ask him when the limits go up to 3. I'm pretty sure that you won't like Wes's response. He's too good of a fisherman to be insulted by a thread like this.

This thread was lame from the start and don't try to weazel your way out of it now.
You're giving yourself an internet vasectomy.

Last edited:

Derfsondeck

DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 28, 2006
Ventura
Name
Fred
Boat
Poopshoot
Yeah i agree.I would know instantly because i know Wes and that shit isnt gonna happen.And even if someone was stupid enough to do it they sure wouldnt tell their landing or Chad so it gets posted on the internet.Typos happen all the time and some fuckin gomer always has to post it.I think its gay and a full on sign of rookieDUMB!

OMG OMG DID YOU HEAR?
The Island Fox caught 200 Garibaldi for 100 Anglers.
I thought the limit was one per angler on the second Tuesday of every week.What a bunch of dumbasses.

spize909

Mar 14, 2004
i.e.
Visit site
Name
jeff
Boat
no
not to mention it's in the "offshore reports" section............

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Thread moved to Nonsense Anything Board..............

Tues

Not my job...
Mar 17, 2008
Saluki
Name
Penis
I'm not as stupid as your mother especially since she had you.
I was pro-life until I read this thread, but after reading this, you have changed my position to being now pro-choice, in the event that there could have been a chance you could have never posted this.

(thanks BY123)