WellFairFisher

“That’s why it’s called Fishing”
Nov 4, 2003
O.C.
Name
Warren
Boat
13ft Whaler
Congrats....You don’t have to wear a mask anymore?

I haven’t been following the latest news on it.

• Haha
Reactions: joe pimentel

surfgoose

active geezer
Jul 29, 2010
Long Beach, CA, USA
Name
Gary
Boat
whichever has the longest bunk
Very good news! Stay safe. I have had two good friends and two other people that I know slightly come down with this Covid-19. All have survived, one after 9 days on a ventilator out of 15 days total in the hospital. Every one of them is still suffering from the effects, weakness and muscle aches and chest feels like they were punched by a heavyweight.

I wear at least a bandana and so does my wife whenever we are out of the house. It is not so much that I am paranoid about catching this crap, I'm not, but I think that it is the honorable thing to do. Showing concern for fellow Americans is what has made this country great. Joining in a barn-raise, helping with harvests, putting yourself on the line to join the posse even though you didn't personally lose money or a horse. I think that those who whine about how it's an imposition to their personal freedom are showing how little they care about their fellow Americans.

This disease has already killed more Americans than died in World War I. In just six months, many, many times more than died in a decade of deaths in Vietnam. And if the nation as a whole doesn't start taking it more seriously, in the next year (because innoculations of 90% of the country will take another full year to happen) the American deaths will start to rival the horrible losses of World War 2. I don't think the situation has anything to do with a political point of view, there are plenty of stupid, arrogant politicians and businessmen on both ends of the spectrum. It's about having some concern for the safety of your neighbor.

joe pimentel

Me Hung Low
Dec 27, 2010
pismo beach, ca. U.S.A.
Name
Joe P.
Boat
The Pacific Mistress
0320201754a.jpg

My boy right here. "Smokey" we call him Bud is ready for a ride on the beach 🌴 Smokin bud and Whiskey are Part of my Posse. Regulators mount up. I need to tie a surf rod to my saddle next time. Stay safe

Last edited:
Reactions: Koyote

joe pimentel

Me Hung Low
Dec 27, 2010
pismo beach, ca. U.S.A.
Name
Joe P.
Boat
The Pacific Mistress
Very good news! Stay safe. I have had two good friends and two other people that I know slightly come down with this Covid-19. All have survived, one after 9 days on a ventilator out of 15 days total in the hospital. Every one of them is still suffering from the effects, weakness and muscle aches and chest feels like they were punched by a heavyweight.

I wear at least a bandana and so does my wife whenever we are out of the house. It is not so much that I am paranoid about catching this crap, I'm not, but I think that it is the honorable thing to do. Showing concern for fellow Americans is what has made this country great. Joining in a barn-raise, helping with harvests, putting yourself on the line to join the posse even though you didn't personally lose money or a horse. I think that those who whine about how it's an imposition to their personal freedom are showing how little they care about their fellow Americans.

This disease has already killed more Americans than died in World War I. In just six months, many, many times more than died in a decade of deaths in Vietnam. And if the nation as a whole doesn't start taking it more seriously, in the next year (because innoculations of 90% of the country will take another full year to happen) the American deaths will start to rival the horrible losses of World War 2. I don't think the situation has anything to do with a political point of view, there are plenty of stupid, arrogant politicians and businessmen on both ends of the spectrum. It's about having some concern for the safety of your neighbor.
Wow that is some great news on their come back for sure glad to hear the one on the ventilator pulled out of it. It has killed so many people that's the sad part. Glad to read your post and thank you for your consideration to society. Wish more people would have that. Good luck to you and your Posse. Can't wait to harvest. My son is farming Pumpkins for Halloween one of my favorite days. Tight Lines and Happy Trails :720icon:

Reactions: surfgoose and kimbo

SD2600

Opinions aren’t constitutional- they are earned
Apr 13, 2017
San diego
Name
Dustin
Boat
26' sea swirl
Interesting comparison. Covid vs war deaths... I wonder how many of our great soldiers died during war time from something with zero relationship to the war itself... covid sure likes to consume any stat it can to bolster its #s...

Reactions: surfgoose