Sequim/banks first halibut trip!

Dec 17, 2011
Albany, Oregon
Name
Rayan
Boat
Cutwater 26 "Habibi's Absolute R&R"
Packing up and getting ready for our first halibut trip, hopefully gonna hit up some of the banks (hoping to get to hein, dungeness and Dallas) hope to see some of you guys out there! Were hoping to snag a spot at John Wayne so if you see Habibi's Absolute (Cutwater 26) swing by and say hi! Good luck everybody!

Whalerjunky

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 4, 2012
Name
Matt
Boat
One that floats
I will be out on Saturday in a 18 Boston Whaler. we got a spot reserved at the state park for the weekend.

Freddy_V

Dude
Jun 7, 2011
Seattle
Name
Capt. Overkill
Boat
18' BW Outrage "Ho Down" (Sold)
Good luck Rayan, those Cutwaters are sweet fishing/cruiser hybrids. Hope you get 'er bloody!

Fish_kid

The Right Angler
Aug 23, 2010
Kirkland/WA
Name
Tom
Boat
Parker 2120 "F-14"
I will be out on Saturday in a 18 Boston Whaler. we got a spot reserved at the state park for the weekend.
Crud... I thought you couldn't reserve at SBSP until after Memorial Day... guess I better go look for aspot now...

Whalerjunky

Jun 4, 2012
Name
Matt
Boat
One that floats
We are going to be in site 77 this coming weekend. I think you can reserve them after the 15th.

Whalerjunky

Jun 4, 2012
Name
Matt
Boat
One that floats
We'll be up in 27... the lower loop is pretty much full...
Come on down for a beer. We won't roll into Sequim until late Friday night. I will monitor 68 if you get into the fish LOL

Fish_kid

The Right Angler
Aug 23, 2010
Kirkland/WA
Name
Tom
Boat
Parker 2120 "F-14"
Come on down for a beer. We won't roll into Sequim until late Friday night. I will monitor 68 if you get into the fish LOL
About to head out for last errands and boat packing now... we can give you a report of how we do Friday if we're still up when you roll in, or on the water Sat morning...