captainkelly

kmfishing.com
Jan 4, 2006
San Quintin Baja Norte Mex
www.kmfishing.com
Name
kelly catian
Boat
2520 Parker pilothouse, 2310 Parker cuddy, 2120 Parker pilothouse, 26' Superpanga
Late summer to Fall......by far my favorite time of the year! Water around the highspots is in the high 60s to low 70s, the weather is balmy humid and the Skinnys start to show! Last time they were here they were thick. We had a couple spearfishing trips where we encountered numerous fish at all the highspots. Early morning is best...before theres any traffic.....dragging Marauders or wahoo bombs near the pinnacles. Come visit San Quintin and bend!
DSC00661.JPG

michael e. bingham

Well-Known "Member"
May 26, 2015
Name
Pura Vida
Boat
Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
Water is cooling , no El Nino, water 32 miles off the beach in Puerto san isredo is 65 degrees and has been that way for 3 weeks now , it would take a couple of storms in southern Baja to get a good push of warm water

michael e. bingham

Well-Known "Member"
May 26, 2015
Name
Pura Vida
Boat
He's great , chasing tuna like everyone else , I was at the house in mex with him for 3 days fishing yellows and it was a lot of fun , all is good with the Bingham s

Reactions: Leslie. Christensen

Leslie. Christensen

El Chivito
May 31, 2014
Name
Leslie. Christensen
Boat
Ponga
Great, couple fishing families on tjs one. Sooo is all his stuff private or ???,maybe a message when he's around. Used to play way back , his son was just able to see over rail, I wasn't so darn old.

michael e. bingham

Well-Known "Member"
May 26, 2015
Name
Pura Vida
Boat
His son Cameron crews on the intrepid, let's put together a trip at our compound , I'll set something up with Bryon and we'll put some dates together that work for us ,

Reactions: Leslie. Christensen