SELLING MY ENTIRE COLLECTION RODS & REELS

Easy619

Oct 30, 2019
San Diego
Name
Eric Chase
Boat
None
Man that sucks. I know the feeling. My dog has had health issues and that's some really sad and stressful times. Amazing to see all the people wanting to help out. When that GoFundme is up I'll kick in on that too. When my dogs health was looking bad and I couldn't afford the Bill's it was a terrible feeling man, I'd love to help a little too

Reactions: fishnuke

fishincrazy

100 Ton
Jun 21, 2005
San Diego
Name
Mark
Boat
25' Mako "Get Hooked"
As a dog owner I feel you, lost a lab a number of years ago still stings...

I am in for a donation and helping out a fellow BDer. Please let us know where we can send a donation.

Like others have said, you are welcome to use my gear and fish on my boat as well.

Best of luck with the surgery.

styxchaser

REALLY OLD GUY
Jun 1, 2005
OJAI, CA
Name
STYX
Boat
HAPPILY NONE
DSCF3004.jpeg

I survived a recent major stroke that left me deaf, blind and paralized. The vets gave up but Dad didn't. After $2000 and lots of hugs and attention I'm back to my old obnoxious self and I'm 13. The vets can't figure out how I made it, so keep a positive attitude and give your dog lots of treats.

My pack mates and I can go a few months without treats, so if you send me your PayPal number we'll send our cookie money.

Dusty

fishnuke

Almost A Member
Oct 18, 2012
San Diego, CA
Name
JR
Boat
Sold The Kayak
Here is the link to help out this unfortunate fisherman. Let's show him how we all can help each other in BD. :-):-)

GoFundMe link
Thank you Soo much John for helping me out and setting this up. If anyone is willing to donate, my dog and I would greatly appreciate it. It's completely optional and any amount is appreciated. I cannot thank BD enough for the love and support y'all have shown me and my dog. From the bottom of my heart and my dog, I sincerely thank you all.

Hismosa

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Oct 15, 2016
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Name
    Glenn
    Boat
    Boats n hoes
    Sorry to say but those tumors will continue to come back and only get worse. It will be continuous trips to the vet and cost big bucks every time.... it might be time....

styxchaser

REALLY OLD GUY
    Jun 1, 2005
    OJAI, CA
    Name
    STYX
    Boat
    HAPPILY NONE
    JR

Please send your PayPal "address" (private message) so I can send you a donation through PayPal. GoFundMe requires credit card and apparently isn't working now.

Styx

fishnuke

Almost A Member
    Oct 18, 2012
    San Diego, CA
    Name
    JR
    Boat
    Sold The Kayak
    GoFundMe
    ***********Update I've taken down the GoFundMe link because we're having issues accessing the page. Please hold off on any donations on the GoFundMe link until it's sorted out. You guys can use the PayPal email listed on the 1st page if you'd like to donate or wait until the GoFundMe account is access issue is settled. Again I thank those who has already donated. Any amount is appreciated. Thank you all.**********

suhster85

Almost A Member
    Aug 9, 2020
    Orange County, CA
    Name
    Daniel Suh
    Boat
    None
    GoFundMe
    ***********Update I've taken down the GoFundMe link because we're having issues accessing the page. Please hold off on any donations on the GoFundMe link until it's sorted out. You guys can use the PayPal email listed on the 1st page if you'd like to donate or wait until the GoFundMe account is access issue is settled. Again I thank those who has already donated. Any amount is appreciated. Thank you all.**********

Just sent through PayPal. Hoping everything together helps you get to the amount you need. Good luck!

fishnuke

Almost A Member
    Oct 18, 2012
    San Diego, CA
    Name
    JR
    Boat
    Sold The Kayak
    didn't see the post about not using the GoFundMe til after I did it. Seemed to work fine.

:)
    Thank you Soo much for the donation. I will eventually have access to the GoFundMe but I'm sorting it out with their customer service at the moment. I will put the GoFundMe link up again after I regain access. Thank you again for your donation.

fishnuke

Almost A Member
    Oct 18, 2012
    San Diego, CA
    Name
    JR
    Boat
    Sold The Kayak
    It was nice meeting you yesterday and for fellow BDers I can attest that the equipment he sold me was in great shape and he is a man of his word. Thanks again and I hope I can put some fish on it.
    Thank you for purchasing a few items. It was a pleasure to meet you. Great guy. Enjoy the reels and rods.