fishnuke

Almost A Member
Oct 18, 2012
San Diego, CA
Name
JR
Boat
Sold The Kayak
sorry to hear about your dog. A dog's like family. I would do the same. You should seriously set up a GoFundMe account. Lots of people will donate for a worthy cause. I've donated to many people on there that I never meet. Good luck buddy.
Thanks. I'm trying to cover the funds because I hate asking people for money.

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
My Dog Odie of 12 years passed in March, March 10th and its really hurts, I miss him everyday....
Best of luck to you..... if someone sets up a gofundme , I'll kick in....

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
  • Jan 31, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Dan-O
    Boat
    1997 Trophy 2352
    in 2004 I lost a dog to cancer...he didnt make 6

lost my best dog on April 6th of this year...she was 16...hurts like hell to lose your dog

I also would be willing to chip in...hopefully ya setup a go fund me...

Reactions: fishnuke

Capt Richie

Atlantic Custom Tackle
    Aug 10, 2008
    nassau NY
    Name
    Richie
    Boat
    32 albe
    can you PM me your address I'll take the BG 5000 I'll pay shipping keep the rod you can resell it...did you set up a go fund me page ? We did for our dog he ate poison plants almost lost him ..cost several thousands but he ok now..wish you the best it really sucks

Bwood

Jan 24, 2006
    Laguna Niguel
    Name
    Brett
    Boat
    17' Whaler
    Sorry to hear about your dog. Is pawning ever a good option to get needed cash? Not in the pawn business. Just wondering if cash now and buy back later to save gear. But looks like you need max $$ now. Sucks to have to sell off all your gear.

Jvo101

Tuna lover 😍😍
    Aug 8, 2020
    Huntington Beach
    Name
    John
    Boat
    Yamato
    I understand that we all have pride and you never want to ask for help; but, there are times in our lives that everybody needs some help. Allow us to help you save your dog. With all the chaos from COVID and during this holiday season, I can’t stand by doing nothing to help your beloved dog. With the grace of God, we can do that without you sacrificing a great hobby like fishing. There are lots of fishermen in BD that I know would join me in helping you. If you won’t set up a GoFundMe account, let me do that for you. My number is 714-724-4701. Please call or text me and let’s start helping your best friend. Sincerely, John.

the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
    Jun 11, 2015
    Dana Point
    Name
    L J
    Boat
    arima - the SLIDER
    Thank you everyone for the support, loving words, and kind gestures in helping with this cause. From the bottom of my heart, I truly appreciate you all. I'm working out on creating a GoFundMe page. I'll update with details. Thanks!

Great news! Meanwhile quit selling your gear. You'll get the money needed for your dog, guaranteed .

Heck, I even saw Dano willing to donate.

:rofl:

Actually gives me some hope in Dano.

Last edited:

Stussmanj

Almost A Member
    Oct 22, 2020
    327 chestnut hill ct Thousand Oaks Ca. 91360
    Name
    Jerry
    Boat
    None
    Thanks. I'm trying to cover the funds because I hate asking people for money.
    Boy do I understand! So, take my $100 by sending me your address and cash the check I send. THEN send me back your check for $100 to an address that I may forget to put on the envelope. If it isn’t there send me a Message to the P,O, box I don’t have! After that pay it forward any way you can jerry and Chester thedog

364B2607-B0EC-4FCB-95A3-3A63C2C5184F.jpeg

2F24A670-5C6C-4D37-9F11-61ACF661D1C8.jpeg