selling a few guns

macalusoaj

Feb 10, 2007
San Juan Capistrano
Name
Anthony Macaluso
Boat
17 aquasport
I really don't want to sell any of them they were my old mans and he passed away last year, but I really don't need 8 guns some of which are repeats or very similar.

first one is an old modified riffe, it was lengthened years ago from a standard to about the length of a bluewater asking 500obo
riffe1.JPG
riffe2.JPG
riffe3.JPG

Upvote 0

macalusoaj

Feb 10, 2007
San Juan Capistrano
Name
Anthony Macaluso
Boat
17 aquasport
Second gun is a custom wood believe it has a rife trigger mech, has a riffe reel, and icepick tip. It is also about the same length as a riffe bluewater asking 650 obo
custom.JPG
custom2.JPG

custom3.JPG
custom4.JPG

Upvote 0

macalusoaj

Feb 10, 2007
San Juan Capistrano
Name
Anthony Macaluso
Boat
17 aquasport
last one is an old sampson kinda an antique and supposedly fairly rare with the powerhead that's on it. Im not even shure how to price it but ill entertain offers.
sampson1.JPG
sampson2.JPG
sampson3.JPG

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
A little pricey considering the condition. If you took the guns apart sanded and oiled them it would make them much more presentable.

Reactions: cksea
Upvote 0

macalusoaj

Feb 10, 2007
San Juan Capistrano
Name
Anthony Macaluso
Boat
17 aquasport
ill admit they could use some oil I just don't have any laying around atm. as for sanding they are smooth. I will entertain just about any reasonable offers. Really im just trying to fill the boats gas tank 250 gal is a pain to come up with lol.

Upvote 0