madrugador

ITS ALL ABOUT THE HUNT
Jul 6, 2004
el cajon
Name
chad
Boat
26 blackman MADRUGADOR II For sale ,13'6 gregor hoopster
Congrats , I have the same boat and love it !

Fishbones

Your wife thinks about ME
Nov 7, 2005
Chula Vista
Name
Rich
Boat
One Off 28' Custom Built Skipjack (SOUTHWESTERN) & 18' Sylvan (Short Runs)
Nice

BigWooWoo

Mar 6, 2012
San Gabriel
Name
Johnny
Boat
25' Skipjack " Early Limits"
Thanks guys, need to get her ready for the up coming season. I picked up a 48 gal pacific edge bait tank from a bloody decker that I need to get installed. Also need to get rocket launcher mount for hard top. She's pretty much set up on the electronic dept. with a lowrance HDS8 & HDS5.

Oct 28, 2014
Name
Don
Boat
Earlylimit
Hope you enjoy this boat we sold you has much has we did. Sure do miss her and all the memories associated with her. Hope your doing well. Don

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Hope you enjoy this boat we sold you has much has we did. Sure do miss her and all the memories associated with her. Hope your doing well. Don
Hey Donny, It's Mikey P. Use to fish the Marlin Tournys with you on the C-Bandit years ago. This is you right? I'm thinking so since you did have a 25 skippy just like this. Hope all has been treating you well over the years!!

If it's the wrong Don my apologies.

The unknown fisherman:p:

Oct 28, 2014
Name
Don
Boat
Earlylimit
Hey Donny, It's Mikey P. Use to fish the Marlin Tournys with you on the C-Bandit years ago. This is you right? I'm thinking so since you did have a 25 skippy just like this. Hope all has been treating you well over the years!!

If it's the wrong Don my apologies. Wrong Don. I fish the Bay Area.

The unknown fisherman:p: