Almost A Member
Aug 21, 2017
Covington
Name
Bryan
Boat Name
21NR Seahawk
Just got back from Sekiu…

We had to pick through some dandy wild fish.. but we got our hatchery limit every day and a nice 11 pound buck!!!

Got a few bottom fish and lings too… tried for Halibut at the dump but the fiancé only lasted 45- min in the 7ft swell…

1631647211391.png

critterkiller

AKA Cohobankie
Jul 18, 2012
W.Seattle
Name
Jefe'
Boat Name
1998 Tiderunner Pt. Defiance
So many coho its a shame you have to sort through them to get the keepers. I bet you would be limited out in an hour if you could keep any. Something WDFW should think about.

Reactions: kenzmad
Upvote 0

salmonkillerSeahawk

Almost A Member
Aug 21, 2017
Covington
Name
Bryan
Boat Name
21NR Seahawk
Badass. Better get the woman some seasick meds bud.
Yeah... so we went to mexico a few months ago and we both put on a patch the night before our fishing trip.. she woke up in the morning and felt like she was on drugs so she took it off.. she didnt get sick but felt a little queezy when we stopped trolling and started to vertical jig fish.... My mom has offered her the use of some sort of sea-sick-watch??? I have never heard of it but my mom and niece swear by it. She loves fishing so we need to get something figured out ASAP for our ocean going adventures

Reactions: Grady226
Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Florida
Name
Good
Boat Name
2021 Allied WildCat 30
Look into getting scopalamine compounded into the nasal spray. 1 squirt an hour before leaving the dock. A squirt as need during the day. Still has some of the typical scopalamine side effects, but not as bad as the 3-day patch dose.

Upvote 0